Grandia II Anniversary Edition (GOG)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 27, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grandia II Anniversary Edition (GOG) (Size: 1.91 GB)
 Readme.txt1.99 KB
 setup_grandia_2_anniversary_edition_2.0.0.3-1.bin1.87 GB
 setup_grandia_2_anniversary_edition_2.0.0.3.exe32.67 MB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "setup_grandia_2_anniversary_edition_2.0.0.3"2. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: GRANDIA II ANNIVERSARY EDITIONGenre: Role-playing - Adventure - FantasyWorks on: Windows (7, 8, 10)Languages: Audio and text: English. Audio only: 日本語Modes: Single-playerReleased: August 24, 2015Size: 1.9 GBCompany: Game Arts, SkyBox Labs / GungHo Online EntertainmentStore page: https://www.gog.com/game/grandia_ii_anniversary_editionAbout:15 years after the stunning Dreamcast debut of Ryudo and his epic adventure, Grandia II is back and better than ever! The classic Japanese RPG returns with enhanced visuals, new difficulty level, and features both keyboard and gamepad support!Take the role of a hardened mercenary with a heart, and go on an epic adventure filled with magic, new friendships, and surprising storyline twists in search of a weapon once wielded by a deity. It’s the classic tale of a band of adventurers destined to save the world, but things are not always as they seem…Grandia II is famous for its great characters, mature storytelling, memorable music and fantastic battle system, and there's no better way to experience one of the most beloved console RPGs of the 32-bit era than this special Anniversary Edition!Visual upgrades to textures, lighting, and shadowsOriginal Japanese voice optionAdditional difficulty levelGamepad supportSelectable Video OptionsRemapable Keyboard & Gamepad Support100 Save File SlotsDreamcast VMS Save File SupportMinimum system requirements - Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10Processor: Dual Core, 2.5GhzMemory: 4GB RAMGraphics: AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series / Nvidia GTX 200 Series / Intel HD 3000 SeriesDirectX Version 10Hard Drive: 1.5 GB available spaceMouse, Keyboard

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.91 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Grandia II Anniversary Edition (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

THANK YOU for this torrent i really enjoyed it,Keep up the excellant work and once more THANKS A LOT.
Thanks
- ive tried 2 different distro of this game but I can easily exit the game unexpectedly by doing this. if theres a monster, as soon as the monster touches you and begin the battle, in the middle of that, press A button (xbox controller) and the game will go back to main menu of the game, like, wtf. The only fix for this is not to press A button while going into the battle.

- the full screen resolution of this game doesnt render correctly, If I set a resolution of 1980x1080 some screen portion of the game is not visible same issue with other resolutions. Only fix for this is to run the game in windowed mode.

- i installed the patch 2.0.1.4 for the game controllers to work. hence the two issue stated above remains.

- RAM usage is below 200mb so that 4GB RAM requirement bullshit is a lie.
of course, it uses only below 200mb. the 4GB is the minimum specs for your PC.
Thank you :)

but...

Somebody, please, upload Gurumin: A Monster Adventure (GOG) as well :((
OH MY GOD !
Thanks!!