VTS_02_0.bup104 KB
 VTS_02_0.ifo104 KB
 VTS_02_0.vob313.07 MB
 Leeme.txt338 bytes
 Torrent Original de DVDQuorum.es.txt44 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Director:Randal Kleiser

Cast:John Travolta (Danny), Olivia Newton-John (Sandy), Stockard Channing (Elizabeth), Jeff Conaway (Kenickie), Barry Pearl (Doody), Michael Tucci (Sonny), Kelly Ward (Putzie), Didi Conn (Frenchy)

Length:110 min.

Video PAL

Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1,16:9 Anamorfico

Languages:Italian,English,Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles:Greek,English,Italian,Spanish,Portuguese,Dutch and more

Reauthoring: DVDREMAKE warnings removed and Additional contents only menu spanisch

Synopsis:This play turned movie is one my favorites. It has mostly anything you could ask for. Being a romance, comedy, musical and so much more, makes it unique. John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John, Stockard Channing, Didi Cohn, Jeff Conaway and so many more make this an all-star hit. This movie well illustrates what the 50s was all about. I must say, anyone who thinks its ovverrated or anything else bad must've not really thought and seen how amazing this classic is. I will keep and treasure my 20th anniversary DVD to share with my children, my children's children, and so on. The vocals in this film are outstanding, with the breath-taking voice of Olivia Newton-John, and John Travolta's rock numbers. Its a timeless hit that will have people enjoying it throughout the ages.....Author: grace b.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.7 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
GREASE--1978--Remaster