Great British Ghosts Series 2 E04-E08 (2012) xvid avi

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 21, 2012 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Great British Ghosts Series 2 E04-E08 (2012) xvid avi (Size: 894.53 MB)
 Great.British.Ghosts.S02E04.tvrip.xvid-][ St Briavels Castle in Gloucestershire & New Inn in...178.85 MB
 Great.British.Ghosts.S02E05.tvrip.xvid-][ Blackpool Grand Theatre & Pleasure Beach ][...178.89 MB
 Great.British.Ghosts.S02E06.tvrip.xvid-][ Coleford Public House & Clearwell Caves ][...178.92 MB
 Great.British.Ghosts.S02E07.tvrip.xvid-][ Derby Gaol & a Labyrinth of Tunnels ][ 14-Sept-2012...178.93 MB
 Great.British.Ghosts.S02E08.tvrip.xvid-][ Bolton Manor House & Smithills Hall ][ 14-Sept-2012...178.92 MB
 info.txt2.92 KB

Description

Ok I managed to source 5 more episdoes of this series 2
merge with the last 3 I shared.. theres 12 episodes for this series by looks
as follows (not 8 as the guides once listed and now updated)
the next 4 are still to air

xvids 640x360p mp3 cbr 128 1000bitrate

the quality is a little monor blurry but its definitely watchable
its not HD source.. no tag with them no ripper details
but I re-edited them to align with the previous ones I did

* Season 2 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8

Michaela Strachan visits Hall I' th' Wood in Bolton, a 16th-century manor house that is reputedly haunted. She later heads to nearby Smithills Hall, which dates back to the 15th century. Now a museum, staff have reported instances of faces appearing in mirrors, doors slamming and glasses being turned upside down
* Season 2 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7

Michaela Strachan embarks on a tour of Derby Gaol, where apparitions of dead prisoners have been reported, and explores the labyrinth of tunnels underneath the city
* Season 2 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6

Michaela Strachan heads to Gloucestershire, where she examines the spooky tales about an old public house in Coleford that was once used as a mortuary. She also chats to miners and cavers, who recount their eerie experiences in Clearwell Caves
* Season 2 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5

Michaela Strachan travels the UK to explore some of the most haunted buildings. Psychics, priests and local historians will be on hand to help explain the paranormal activity
* Season 2 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4

Michaela Strachan explores the violent past of St Briavel's Castle in Gloucestershire, and the landlady of the New Inn in Pwllmeyric, Monmouthshire, recounts her spooky encounters

HELP TO SEED if grabbing

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
894.53 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

OK it has now at least 20 full seeders
again if you get 404 error try the magnet link instead or see the dup