Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats - Allyson Kramer [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 11
leechers: 4
Added on November 18, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats - Allyson Kramer [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 162.04 MB)
 Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats - Allyson Kramer.mobi80.62 MB
 Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats - Allyson Kramer.epub80.45 MB
 Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats - Allyson Kramer.jpg996.9 KB
 Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats - Allyson Kramer.opf7.3 KB

Description

image Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats: Cut Out the Gluten and Enjoy an Even Healthier Vegan Diet with Recipes for Fabulous, Allergy-Free Fare

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9781592335138
ASIN: B0085VDZXA
Publisher: Fair Winds Press
Publication date: 6/01/2012
Formats: EPUB, MOBI
Pages: 224

Description
Following a plant-based, gluten-free diet is one of the healthiest lifestyle choices around, yet it can be a challenge to create meals that not only match your needs, but taste delicious too. But not any longer! Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats shows you exactly how to create compassionate and wheat-free recipes that are impressive enough for even the most seasoned foodie. Full of fresh and all-natural ingredients, the 101 fully-photographed, scrumptious recipes you’ll find inside prove that eating vegan and gluten-free doesn’t have to be a sacrifice, but a delight!

From tempting appetizers, to hearty mains, to luscious desserts, you’ll find dishes to suit your every need and craving, including:

-Cherry Vanilla Bean Pancakes

-Mediterranean Croquettes

-Coconut Asparagus Soup

-Roasted Red Pepper & Fava Salad

-Walnut Ravioli with Vodka Sauce

-Rosemary, Leek & Potato Pie

-Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie Cheesecake

-Banana Berry Cobbler

Live a healthy and sustainable life, while still enjoying the foods you love, with Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats!

Meet the Author

Allyson Kramer

"Hi, I’m Allyson Kramer and I’m a best-selling cookbook author, recipe developer, and food photographer specializing in plant-based and gluten-free cuisine.

I started blogging in 2009–back before I was diagnosed with celiac disease–to share vegan recipes and random thoughts, and have happily turned it into a full-time gig. I studied Fine Art in college and have been cooking and baking since I was a small child.

These days I write cookbooks, develop recipes for companies and publications, as well as style and shoot food photography. I also run the Vegan Food Site for About.com. I live in Philadelphia, PA, with my best friend/husband, our two kids, and a houseful of adopted animal friends."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
162.04 MB
seeders:11
leechers:4
Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats - Allyson Kramer [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}