Great Indian Scientists (Tell Me Why #81)(gnv64)

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on August 16, 2013 by gnv64in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Great Indian Scientists (Tell Me Why #81)(gnv64) (Size: 16.15 MB)
 Great Indian Scientists (Tell Me Why #81)(gnv64).pdf16.15 MB

Description

Great Indian Scientists (Tell Me Why #81)
Manorama | June 2013 | PDF | 98 pages | 16.1 mb

scanned to PDF by me.

Twenty-six centuries ago, before the advent of modern medical practices, an Indian doctor, Sushruta stitched back the severed nose of a patient! This giant leap, considered the world's first plastic surgery, was a great milestone in medical science, since the rest of the world knew little about the human body.
India's knowledge, skill, and scientific tradition dates back to some 3000 years before Christ. Thanks to our ancestors' brilliant and creative minds, India made great achievements in different areas of science, right from introducing the concept of zero, to exploring the wonders of astronomy. The concept of the atom was first proposed by an Indian scientist, Kanada. From the microcosm to the vast expanses of outer space, nothing was beyond Indian scientific minds. Today, Indian scientists are internationally renowned, and celebrated for their innovation and talent.
This issue of 'Tell Me Why' tells the inspiring story of our great Indian scientists, from ancient times to the present.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.15 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Great Indian Scientists (Tell Me Why #81)(gnv64)

All Comments

thanks for upload this pdf file