Greatest Hits of the Outlaws-High Tides Forever

seeders: 15
leechers: 10
Added on June 20, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Greatest Hits of the Outlaws-High Tides Forever (Size: 294.45 MB)
 01 Outlaws, The - Stick Around for Rock & RollStick Around for Rock & RollOutlaws,...44.46 MB
 02 Outlaws, The - There Goes Another Love SongThere Goes Another Love SongOutlaws, TheThere Goes...20.38 MB
 03 Outlaws, The - Take It Anyway You Want ItTake It Anyway You Want ItOutlaws, TheTake It Anyway...22.66 MB
 04 Outlaws, The - Green Grass & High TidesGreen Grass & High TidesOutlaws, TheGreen Grass...66.92 MB
 05 Outlaws, The - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky (live)(Ghost) Riders in the Sky (live)Outlaws,...47.79 MB
 06 Outlaws, The - Hurry SundownHurry SundownOutlaws, TheHurry SundownGreatest Hits of the...28.2 MB
 07 Outlaws, The - HolidayHolidayOutlaws, TheHolidayGreatest Hits of the Outlaws-High Tides...26.71 MB
 08 Outlaws, The - You Are The Show (Live)You Are The Show (Live)Outlaws, TheYou Are The Show...37.3 MB
 folder.jpg26.14 KB

Description

I had been wanting to post this fora while, I guess better late than never All thanks and credit goes to the artists. Im sure I don't have to tell you about these guys since legend speaks louder than any words. Enjoy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
294.45 MB
seeders:15
leechers:10
Greatest Hits of the Outlaws-High Tides Forever

All Comments

great music, good quality rip - thx