Green Arrow The Wonder Year(1-4)(1993)(digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire)(SCPO) Requested

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Green Arrow The Wonder Year(1-4)(1993)(digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire)(SCPO) Requested (Size: 267.48 MB)
 Green Arrow - The Wonder Year 02 (of 04) (1993) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr72.82 MB
 Green Arrow - The Wonder Year 01 (of 04) (1993) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr69.42 MB
 Green Arrow - The Wonder Year 03 (of 04) (1993) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr63.12 MB
 Green Arrow - The Wonder Year 04 (of 04) (1993) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr62.13 MB

Description

image In this four-part 1992 limited series, Green Arrow: The Wonder Year. Grell portrayed Oliver Queen as a thrill-seeker who inherits his family business at a very young age. Changed by his sojourn on the island,[further explanation needed] Oliver decided to take up crime fighting as a means of rebelling against his responsibilities. During his first adventure in Star City, Oliver meets an old flame, Brianna Stone, a former college radical who warns him if he continued to carry his bow, he would one day have to use it for real. Grell's limited series also established Queen's attraction toward dangerous women.

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for the Green Arrow The Wonder Year(1-4)(1993)(digital) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
267.48 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Green Arrow The Wonder Year(1-4)(1993)(digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire)(SCPO) Requested