Green Cosmetics: Bio Care from the Kitchen and Garden (2015) by Gabriela Nedoma.epub [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on June 25, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Green Cosmetics: Bio Care from the Kitchen and Garden (2015) by Gabriela Nedoma.epub [Dr.Soc] (Size: 7.27 MB)
 Green Cosmetics Bio Care from the Kitchen and Garden (2015) by Gabriela Nedoma.epub7.27 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Green Cosmetics: Bio Care from the Kitchen and Garden by Gabriela Nedoma
2015 | ASIN: B00TPS3ZP0, eISBN: 9783990251997 | English | 256 pages | EPUB | 7 MB

The skin loves green
Green Cosmetics are biological alternatives to deodorants containing aluminum, skin creams containing polyethylene glycol, and products tested on animals. Shampoos grow on trees; meadow flowers give us toothpaste, and sunscreen sprouts in the garden. Everything is 100 percent natural, conjured up quickly and so pure it can be tasted. It's a healthy makeover from nature - like biting into a fresh apple!

Cosmetics from nature
» 130 complete recipes; many vegan
» creams, ointments, skin smoothies, deodorants, shampoos, dental care, depilation, sun protection, baby care, and much more
» suitable for all skin types and for all the family
» readily available food-quality ingredients
» quick and easy to prepare in the kitchen
» step-by-step instructions

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.27 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Green Cosmetics: Bio Care from the Kitchen and Garden (2015) by Gabriela Nedoma.epub [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

May I ask for more books like this?
And thank you.