Greens 24_7_ More Than 100 Quick, Easy, and Delicious Recipes for Eating Leafy Greens and Other Green Vegetables at Every Meal, Every Day.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 1, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre: Green Vegetables/tutorial
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Yes, they're good for you-but who knew greens could be so much fun?

If you're trying to eat more greens but find yourself in a salad rut, Greens 24/7 is here to bring delicious, healthy veggies to every meal of the day, from breakfast to dessert. Spinach in pancakes? Kale in cornbread? You bet!
The 100+ innovative recipes pack a seriously healthy punch with more than 40 green veggies, featuring classics like broccoli and zucchini, superfoods like chard and Brussels sprouts, and unconventional greens like spirulina and kelp. Recipes include:

Chocolate Superfood Smoothie
Pesto Polenta Fries with Spicy Aioli
Zucchini Noodle Bolognese
Samosa Burritos with Peas
Lemon and Parsley Olive Oil Cake
Chocolate Hazelnut Avocado Torte

With Greens 24/7, you can have your cake-and your kale, too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.59 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Greens 24_7_ More Than 100 Quick, Easy, and Delicious Recipes for Eating Leafy Greens and Other Green Vegetables at Every Meal, Every Day.epub