GRID Autosport Black Edition (Codemasters) v1.0.100.526 0 & 3DLC (RUS / ENG / Mult i9)

seeders: 22
leechers: 8
Added on August 5, 2014 by TEAMS420in Games
Torrent verified.

Description

Released: June 27, 2014
Genre: Arcade / Racing (Cars) / 3D
Developer: Codemasters Racing Studios
Publisher: Codemasters
Platform: PC
Steam ID: 255220
Publication Type: License
Language: Russian // English // Multi9
Language: Russian // English // Multi9
Tablet: Is present RELOADED

Operating system:
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 (both 32 / 64bit versions)
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
Intel Core i7 or AMD FX Series
RAM:2 GB RAM 4 GB RAM
Free space on HDD:20 GB
Video:Intel HD3000 or AMD HD2000 Series or NVIDIA Geforce 8000 Series Series, Intel HD5200 or AMD HD7000 Series or NVIDIA GTX600 Series minimum 1 GB RAM

Welcome to the world of professional racing! Continuation of the famous series of GRID will take you to the best tracks in the world. Try to win in five different racing disciplines. Sit behind the wheel of modern and classic cars. Use the extensive customization options, and tuning to create the car of your dreams! Incredibly realistic racing simulator GRID Autosport will allow you to manage iconic cars, including the Aston Martin N24 V12 Zagato, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, McLaren 12C GT3, Audi R8 LMS Ultra, Lola B12 / 80, Shelby Cobra «Daytona» Coupe and Ford GT40 MK1 . You have to challenge the experienced competitors on the track Yas Marina in Abu Dhabi, the fight for the championship at the Sepang International Circuit and adjust to turns dashing German Hockenheimring. Drift, street racing, endurance races - are you ready to build a career as a professional race car driver and become the leader of the world standings?

Installation
1 Copy the contents of the release is convenient for you to place on HDD
2 Copy the contents of the folder Crack in a folder with game
3. Play

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.94 GB
seeders:22
leechers:8
GRID Autosport Black Edition (Codemasters) v1.0.100.526 0 & 3DLC (RUS / ENG / Mult i9)

Trailer