Grimm Fairy Tales - Main Series: Issue 45

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 11, 2010 by in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Grimm Fairy Tales - Main Series: Issue 45 (Size: 10.04 MB)
 Grimm Fairy Tales 45.cbr10.04 MB

Description

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////_________////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////___| ///////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////__| oEdito0//////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////__| ________/////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////___| T █████████|____////////////////////////////////////
//////////////__| I █████████████| //////////////////////////////////
////////////// D ██████████████████| /////////////////////////////////
//////////////|E █████████████████████|_______////////////////////////////////
//////////////| ████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|////////////////////////////////
//////////////| |█████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|_///////////////////////////////
//////////////| |█████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀| ______////////////////////////
//////////////| |█████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|__ _//////////////////////
//////////////| |ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| _________////////////
//////////////| | EEEE DDD IIII TTTTT |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|_____ ///////////
//////////////| | EEE D D II T |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| //////////
//////////////| | EEEE DDD IIII T |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|______ /////////
//////////////| |ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| edit | ////////
//////////////| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| | ///////
//////////////| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|_| |__| //////
//////////////| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| /////
//////////////| |████ █ ██ ██ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|________________////
//////////////| |████ ████ ███ ███ ████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |████ ████ ███ ███ ████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |████ █ ██ ██ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |██████████████████████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |█████████████████ ███|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |██████████████████████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
/////////////_| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
__________//| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|_░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
/| __|ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
| | |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|______________////
| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
______________| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|████████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|████████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀░░░░░░░░░░|////
_______________|ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀░░░░░░░░░|////

An Edit Release, All credit goes to the Original Scanners, I reccomend CDisplay to view the files;
If you prefer archiving your files in .rar or .zip format u can do this by renaming the .cbr files to .rar or .zip.
Seed and Give me some feedback on the releases, I always try to come out with the highest quality comics available.
Sharing is caring!!
If you want me to seed a specific, previously uploaded, torrent, just write a comment on my latest upload and I'll seed it!
I also take requests, if you'd like to see a specific series/mini-series/graphic novel/whatever, posted by me, just let me know, again, on my latest upload and I'll try my best to get it done!:D
- Don't Forget to Rate this torrent (+ or -) on the quality!

Rating Scale:

[0-2[ - Eye-Melting Goodness
[2-4[ - Awful Piece of (...)
[4-6[ - Bad, J-Just...Bad...
[6-7[ - Read-able, as in 'Meh'
[7-7.5[ - Fair..I guess..
[7.5-8[ - Entertaining
[8-8.5[ - Good Stuff.
[8.5-9[ - Very Good Stuff!
[9-9.5[ - Extraordinary! (Stuff)
[9.5-10[ - Epic! (Stuff)
[10] - O.M.G!!(O.O)

'If you've got the time to download, you've got the time to say Thanks!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rating: 8.9/10

Written by: Joe Brusha/Ralph Tedesco
Art By: Various
Covers by: Al Rio

Way back in Grimm Fairy Tales #2 we met Cindy, a poor college freshman being tortured by the snobby sorority girls on campus until Sela came to her rescue. Under Belinda's influence Sela transported her to the fairy tale realm and promised to make all of Cindy's dreams come true for a small price...Her Soul. Cindy has been living the good life on campus since she made her deal but when she gets a visit from the Devil's right hand man she finds out the time has come to pay up. Cindy's fate is revealed in this issue...Cinderella Revisited.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.04 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Grimm Fairy Tales - Main Series: Issue 45

All Comments

excellent quality fast safe load, many thanks for the great comic