Gross, Andrew-15 Seconds - epub - zeke23

seeders: 9
leechers: 3
Added on February 10, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Gross, Andrew-15 Seconds - epub - zeke23 (Size: 530.78 KB)
 Gross, Andrew-15 Seconds.epub530.78 KB

Description

15 Seconds
by Andrew Gross (Goodreads Author)
3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  3,124 ratings  ·  568 reviews
Henry Steadman is a successful Florida plastic surgeon on his way to deliver a keynote address at a conference when his world falls apart. Stopped by the police for a minor traffic violation, the situation escalates and he is pulled from his vehicle, handcuffed, and told he is under arrest. Several other police cars arrive and the questioning turns scary, but after it subsides, and Henry is about to move on, the officer is suddenly killed in his car and there is only one suspect: the very person he was about to arrest not ten minutes before. Henry! When a second friend turns up dead, Henry realizes he's being elaborately framed. But in a chilling twist, the stakes grow even darker, and he is unable to go to the police to clear his name.

15 Seconds is a story of how even the best of lives can be destroyed in just an instant-- and of an innocoent man, framed for murder, who has to save the person he loves the most, and who cannot go the police to clear his name.

Andrew Gross
Goodreads Author

url
http://www.goodreads.com/AndrewGross

born
The United States

website
http://www.andrewgrossbooks.com

genre
Mystery & Thrillers, Literature & Fiction

About this author
edit data

hubby, cook, dad, thriller writer (The Blue Zone, The Dark Tide, Don't Look Twice, and coming soon... Reckless). Love to hear from and meet my fans! Hope you enjoy the newest release RECKLESS, coming April 27, 2010.

Looking forward to sharing my bookshelf with you all, and hoping to get some new reading suggestions!

Become a Facebook Fan

Follow me on Twitter!

Hope to see you on the tour...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
530.78 KB
seeders:9
leechers:3
Gross, Andrew-15 Seconds - epub - zeke23

All Comments

Thanks so much.