GTA San Andreas (2005) PC English, French, German, Italian + Russian

seeders: 324
leechers: 35
Added on July 27, 2009 by elleerrein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

GTA San Andreas (2005) PC English, French, German, Italian + Russian (Size: 3.98 GB)
 main.scm2.94 MB
 SCRIPT.img568 KB
 sacensor.exe41 KB
 Readme.txt4.57 KB
 sacensor_readme.txt1.44 KB
 main.scm2.94 MB
 SCRIPT.img568 KB
 sacensor.exe41 KB
 Readme.txt4.57 KB
 sacensor_readme.txt1.44 KB
 GH3D.txt991 bytes
 GamersHell.url81 bytes
 GTA_SA.exe15.07 MB
 SA_Euro_upd.exe11.1 MB
 SA 1.01 changes.txt3.04 KB
 saloc-slt-0-56-install.exe23.95 MB
 [PC GAME ITA] - GTA_SAN_ANDREAS.mdf3.93 GB
 [PC GAME ITA] - GTA_SAN_ANDREAS.mds4.21 KB

Description

..:: GTA San Andreas ::.. Simple step by steps guide just follow!!!!!! Steps: 1. Download torrent file [Don't forget to seed] 2. Unzip file(s) 3. Download Deamon tool lite and install [Need this to open .mdf file] 4. Open GTA_SAN_ANDREAS.mdf file and wait 5. Go to BD-ROM Drive (My Computer) 6. Run the installer... and wait. 7. Go back to Crack NO-CD folder 8. Copy the gta_sa.exe file 9. Go to Computer->Local Disk(c)->program files(x86)->rockstar games-> GTA San Andreas [For win 7 64bit] 10. Right click and select paste [click COPY And REPLACE] 11. Enjoy the game 12. Rate my comment +/- *Do NOT Eject the BD-ROM Drive. [Need this to play] **You only need to run the .mdf file ONCE. You don't have to run it again in your 2nd, 3rd or so time of playing this game Make sure you follow all the steps or else you'll get error messages like these: -"vorbisfile.dll is missing" -"canot find original cd/dvd or authenticated" -"there is a problem and it has to stop" -=IF your mouse stop working=- 1. Right click gta_sa.exe 2. Go to compatibility mode 3. Check run in compatibility mode for: 4. Choose your windows version

Grand Theft The Auto: San Andreas / GTA San Andreas Original
Year : 2005 Platform : PC Version : European licensed multilingual Recommended System Requirements : * Processor Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon * 1024 MB RAM * 16x DVD drive * 4.7 GB free hard disk space * Video card with 256 MB or more of memory, compatible with DirectX version 9.0 * Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0 * Keyboard * Mouse Screenshots Genre : Action Developer : Rockstar Games Language : English, French, German, Italian + Russian Multiplayer : complete no remedy : noCD (included)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.98 GB
seeders:324
leechers:35
GTA San Andreas (2005) PC English, French, German, Italian + Russian

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks
can you please follow the instruction from anon?

..:: GTA San Andreas ::.. Simple step by steps guide just follow!!!!!! Steps: 1. Download torrent file [Don't forget to seed] 2. Unzip file(s) 3. Download Deamon tool lite and install [Need this to open .mdf file] 4. Open GTA_SAN_ANDREAS.mdf file and wait 5. Go to BD-ROM Drive (My Computer) 6. Run the installer... and wait. 7. Go back to Crack NO-CD folder 8. Copy the gta_sa.exe file 9. Go to Computer->Local Disk(c)->program files(x86)->rockstar games-> GTA San Andreas [For win 7 64bit] 10. Right click and select paste [click COPY And REPLACE] 11. Enjoy the game 12. Rate my comment +/- *Do NOT Eject the BD-ROM Drive. [Need this to play] **You only need to run the .mdf file ONCE. You don't have to run it again in your 2nd, 3rd or so time of playing this game Make sure you follow all the steps or else you'll get error messages like these: -"vorbisfile.dll is missing" -"canot find original cd/dvd or authenticated" -"there is a problem and it has to stop" -=IF your mouse stop working=- 1. Right click gta_sa.exe 2. Go to compatibility mode 3. Check run in compatibility mode for: 4. Choose your windows version
anyone please need help with CRC ERRORS i got 7 of those
i ignored and continued with installation but when i start a new game it loads 50% and then gta encounters a problem
try to run with administrator rights