GTA Trilogy Mac Native K'ed V2.3.dmg

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on August 19, 2012 by TimeTin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

GTA Trilogy Mac Native K'ed V2.3.dmg (Size: 5.88 GB)
 GTA Trilogy Mac Native K'ed V2.3.dmg5.88 GB

Description

Here is the complete GTA Trilogy Native for Mac OSX ready to be played!

FIXED IN THIS RELEASE:
1. Intel GMA Support On GTA III, GTA Vice City, And GTA San Andreas.
2. More Lion Capability And Smoothness.
3. Fixed Some Bugs In GTA Vice City (Like Compatibility With PC Saves old saves not compatible)
4. Fixed Sound Bug In GTA 3 And Vice City.
5. Fixed Ringy Audio Problem In GTA III
6. Fixed all three games so they do not ask you for updates.
7. Fixed a mouse bug in san andreas and vice city.
8. Fixed crashing on vice city with film studio missions and the downtown ammunation.

Contents:
- GTA 3 Native K'ed
- GTA Vice City Native K'ed
- GTA San Andreas Native K'ed

They are ready to be played :)

NOTE: There is an ugly setting in the options menu from the game called "Framelimiter", this was turned on in the beginning and the game played awfully slow. Turning it off made the game perform excellent on all the highest settings.

If you used an older version please run the crack removal process located in Extra/OLD CRACK REMOVAL.

If GTA III or GTA Vice City give a resolution error, install the patches in the 640X480 folder.

Cracked by Gamecracker401 and packed by MKSoftware

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.88 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
GTA Trilogy Mac Native K'ed V2.3.dmg

Screenshots

GTA Trilogy Mac Native K'ed V2.3.dmg screenshot

All Comments

Ok so gta 3 and VC has the video problem and even the fix doesnt work but i dont care i only downloaded for SA anyway cause I already played gta 3 and VC.
ok nvm it didnt complete the download but I was still able to open dmg
Downloaded perfectly until I reach 99.9% it went from 772 kbs to 0.1 kbs... I think its dead
its not really native their just cider wrappers
But at least it works,I tried these on my Hackintosh. Mac does not have many native games,so using wrappers is a compromise.
yea :D i love wrappers if u really like them you should check out my activity at the porting team (portingteam.com) username is iippo1998 check me out and it will show you what works with me and what needs fixing before you download any :D
I have Mac os on my old pc,and I use my laptop with windows for uploading and seeding,and this was a rare torrent,that's why I uploaded,and I have limited space on my laptop,I can't keep something that I can't use,this torrent was an exception.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. We need more comments like yours, because wrappers are so much easier to download than whole games. Most of us already have these games on PC from years back, so re-downloading the whole ISOs is a total waste of internet resource. When a Mac torrent is said to be "native", we expect them to be official, not user-made ports using wrappers readily available from Portingteam.com.