Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 IMAX (left sidebar cropped shot by shot) 1080p BluRay x264 KK650 Regraded

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on October 3, 2015 by the_magicmanin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 IMAX (left sidebar cropped shot by shot) 1080p BluRay x264 KK650 Regraded (Size: 20.8 GB)
 Guardians.Of.The.Galaxy.2014.IMAX.1080p.BluRay.x264-KK650.Regraded.mkv20.8 GB

Description

kk650 presents: Regraded Guardians of the Galaxy IMAX (left sidebar cropped shot by shot)

Technical Specs:

Name: Regraded Guardians of the Galaxy

Size: 20.8 GB

Video: 1920x1080 H264 23.976

Audio Track: English DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1

Subtitle Track 1: English Subtitles

Subtitle Track 2: Spanish Subtitles

Okay, with this release I have gone ahead and selectively cropped shot by shot the left sidebar on the 3D release of Guardians of the Galaxy that is constantly changing width from shot to shot throughout the whole film. With the distracting left sidebar removed this IMAX release is far more enjoyable to watch. I felt the brightness of the 3D blu-ray release was also too high to compensate for the darkening effect of viewing the film through 3d glasses so with this release I have reduced the brightness to make the overall image dynamics more balanced and appealing visually.

This release took me a great deal of time to put together but I think Guardians of the Galaxy is a great film so I definately feel it was worth it. I hope you like what i've done with this release. Enjoy! :)

Keep seeding this release to help others get it as well.

All kk650 Regraded torrents can be found HERE

All kk650 Regraded releases online can be found HERE

Here are some screencap comparisons between the 3D blu-ray and this regraded IMAX release:

Blu-ray 1:

Regraded IMAX 1:

Blu-ray 2:

Regraded IMAX 2:

Blu-ray 3:

Regraded IMAX 3:

Blu-ray 4:

Regraded IMAX 4:

Blu-ray 5:

Regraded IMAX 5:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.8 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 IMAX (left sidebar cropped shot by shot) 1080p BluRay x264 KK650 Regraded

Trailer