Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 R6 HDCAM XviD AC3-EVO - [GloDLS]

seeders: 90
leechers: 72
Added on October 27, 2014 by iTakein Movies
Torrent verified.

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 R6 HDCAM XviD AC3-EVO - [GloDLS] (Size: 1.5 GB)
 Guardians.Of.The.Galaxy.2014.R6.HDCAM.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi1.49 GB
 Guardians.Of.The.Galaxy.2014.R6.HDCAM.XviD.AC3-EVO.nfo2.33 KB
 sample.avi17.28 MB
 www.GLODLS.to.txt239 bytes

Description

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 R6 HDCAM XviD AC3-EVO

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2015381/

A group of space criminals must work together to stop the fanatical villain Ronan the Accuser from destroying the galaxy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:90
leechers:72
Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 R6 HDCAM XviD AC3-EVO - [GloDLS]

Trailer

All Comments

I have DL most copies out there and this is the best of them yet great job with the enhancements an thank you
thnx..!!
same video and audio thats been floating around, audio is cleaned up slightly but is the same source (english) as the rest. seems like someone may have racheted down the high end of the audio to improve the terrible tin effect and audiance noise. this great quality video really needs a new line-in audio source to complement the quality of the cam.
Ok copy for a cam, but will wait for a better copy
I've downloaded ALOT of hdcams over the last 2 days..And all of them had TERRIBLE audio...BUT this one is the best so far...Hopefully a 1080p version will come out SOON but this will do for now :)..Thanks uploader
still have the tin can audio?
not as much, its been filtered but now the movie has a lot more low end audio vs higher
For a cam this is awesome, audio is good too. The only problem is the hardcoded asian subs. which I don't mind cause the 1080p will be released soon.
Thank you iTake, I am satisfied with this for now.
Thanks again!
just to clarify, the hard coded asian language is only for on-screen text and one or two music parts that are highlighted (most likely because the lyrics go with the scenes). 95% of the video has no hard coded subs.