GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 3D 1080P (ACTIVE 3D)

seeders: 3
leechers: 7
Added on November 22, 2014 by crociatoin Movies > 3D Movies
Torrent verified.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 3D 1080P (ACTIVE 3D) (Size: 5.2 GB)
 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 3D 1080P.mp45.2 GB

Description

I am hoping, that like me, other users like to have proper "active 3D" source material to watch a movie in glorious 3D as opposed to converting on the fly with a BluRay Player or TV with the 2D - 3D option.

This will give a much better viewing experience from a 3D source file played to your 3D TV watched with active glasses.

Please leave any feedback to help me know whther this is a worthwhile use of my time, or PM Request suggestions for more 3D conversions

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.2 GB
seeders:3
leechers:7
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 3D 1080P (ACTIVE 3D)

Trailer

All Comments

by looking at your other torrents i can understand that you are uploading with resolution of 3840x1080, which theoretically should be better in quality than other sbs/ou with resolution of 1920x1080, but practically it is very less likely to notice the difference in common household setting.

i have been thinking about this idea of yours to accommodate 2 full hd images in one instead of 2 half hd images to increase the quality, but i suppose it won't matter much as it is not significant enough to notice the difference.

and your title "ACTIVE 3D" was quite misleading too.
Loving all the "anonymice" with opinions.

BUt hey......

it's a experience at least (lol)

Y'all must be earning fortunes on A/V forums and techsites with all that knowledge ;-)
hi, i like your idea. can you upload a sample video?
"on the fly" in my terms is:

Coversion by your TV from any image source and having the TV do the conversion, as opposed to the player sending a 3D signal and the TV picking that up and letting you connect the glasses by bluetooth to view it.
NO THAT IS PASSIVE 3d LIKE THE CINEMA.

This is active with the Bluetooth connected glasses for the latest 3D Tvs, last 4 years or so.

The active means the glasses show you images alternated at high speeds to create the 3D image for you as your brain processes about 25-30 fps in real life, the effect of 3D glasses is seamless as your brain will not comprehend any high speed switching between the two film images on the one screen.

Hope this helps
So what settings are used on a Passive 3D TV?

This is effectively two film images side by side.

Does the passive TV have a setting to change that?

If so then that is back to converting on the fly. Using the TV to process it.

Playing this from a 3D player source to any of my active TVs and it switches to 3D automatically and lokks like one blurred image without glasses, on a passive without adjustment it will play as two pictures squaushed into 1920 pixels wide.

My point is that this source is intended for 3D viewing on an active TV played from a 3D source, not converted by the TV which gives a poorer viewing experience.

At the end of the day it is proper 3D and free, so I hope it just increases enjoyment for tohers with active 3D setups. :-)
That is it exactly.

It is a quality of viewing issue :-)