Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd (2011) by Jay C. Levinson & David E. Perry [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 1, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd (2011) by Jay C. Levinson & David E. Perry [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 3.58 MB)
 Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0_ How to Stand Out by Jay C. Levinson.epub3.58 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

"Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today" by Jay Conrad Levinson, David E. Perry
John Wiley & Sons | 2011 | ISBN: 1118019092 1118019091 9781118061367 9781118061701 | 287 pages | ePub | 3.6 MB

This book cuts through the ambiguity of other job search books, and gave me clear actions and strategies to follow. The practical steps took some of my nervousness away. The guidelines for LinkedIn alone are worth the price of the book.

This Edition features the latest job-hunting strategies for the Information Age for job hunters revealed. You'll discover key techniques to reach hiring managers at the employers you want to work for most.

• Present your skills in creative new ways that stand out in today's hyper-competitive job market
• Employ little-known search engine optimization tricks used by top headhunters

Contents
Foreword
Acknowledgments
Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1: Why You Need to Become a Guerrilla Job Hunter
Part I: Your Guerrilla Mind-Set
Chapter 2: Personal Branding Guerrilla Style
Chapter 3: Attitude Check
Chapter 4: You r Guerri 11 a Strategy
Part II: Weapons That Make You a Guerrilla
Chapter 5: Your Research Plan
Chapter 6: Resume Writing and Cover Letter Boot Camp
Chapter 7: Guerrilla Networking
Part III: TacticsThat Make You a Guerrilla
Chapter 8: Linkedln—the 800-Pound Gorilla
Chapter9: Digital Breadcrumbs
Chapter 10: Commando Tactics
Part IV: Your Guerrilla Job-Hunting Campaign
Chapter 11 :The Force Multiplier Effect in Action
Chapter 12: Hand-to-Hand Combat
Chapter 13: Negotiating the Deal
Chapter 14: Career Lancing
Bonuses
About the Authors
Index

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.58 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd (2011) by Jay C. Levinson & David E. Perry [Dr.Soc].epub