Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities My Notebooks, Collections, and Other Obsessions[EPUB][2014]-UBTRG

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on February 26, 2014 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

Format: EPUB
Genre: ArtBOOK
Published: 2013

Book Description:Over the last two decades, writer-director Guillermo del Toro has mapped out a territory in the popular imagination that is uniquely his own, astonishing audiences with Cronos, Hellboy, Pan's Labyrinth, and a host of other films and creative endeavors. Now, for the first time, del Toro reveals the inspirations behind his signature artistic motifs, sharing the contents of his personal notebooks, collections, and other obsessions. The result is a startling, intimate glimpse into the life and mind of one of the world's most creative visionaries. Complete with running commentary, interview text, and annotations that contextualize the ample visual material, this deluxe compendium is every bit as inspired as del Toro is himself.

Contains a foreword by James Cameron, an afterword by Tom Cruise, and contributions from other luminaries, including Neil Gaiman and John Landis, among others.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.25 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities My Notebooks, Collections, and Other Obsessions[EPUB][2014]-UBTRG

All Comments

many thanks; also, ultra-fast download
Excellent... opened in Calibre & works perfectly... beautiful book... i'll now buy the hardcover printed version :) Thxs for sharing
Anytime :)
I used Calibre, and the epub reader on my web browser to open this , it opens fine. Both Calibre and the browser extension are free. Not sure why you are having problems
what program are you using to open it?