Adobe Reader French.exe17.5 MB
 Adobe Reader German.exe17.38 MB
 Adobe Reader Spanish.exe17.28 MB
 Adobe Reader Italian.exe17.2 MB
 Adobe Reader English.exe15.49 MB
 Guilty Gear Reload PC Man.pdf1.71 MB

Description

About

It is 22nd century. Mankind discovers an unlimited source of energy and named it Magic. Despite this solution to the world’s energy crisis wars never ceased and Magic was used to create new weapons of great power, called Gears. Eventually these creations turned against their creators and started a century-long war known as the Crusades. Justice, the leader of the Gears was finally defeated and locked in a dimensional prison. Soon after that, the remaining Gears were deactivated, but some of them survived…

One of the few really good fighting games on the PC with arguably the craziest cast of characters ever seen
Fast-paced action with well-balanced and unique mechanics assure a smooth gaming experience accompanied by high-quality metal and rock music
An impressive variety of gaming modes ensures a high level of re playability

PC quite rarely gets Fighting games and it's wonderful to see this game has made it's way to GOG.com
Sliky smooth animation, deep fighting system, great multiplayer, interesting characters and best of all - a Rocking metal soundtrack! which is included in the bonus materials!
This is one of the best versions of Guilty Gear and for 5.99 it's great value

Screenshots

USER REVIEWS

Being an 'Arcs' Fanboy, you may wish to disregard this review, as I'm fairly sure it's totally biased. However, that is for good reason.
The Guilty Gear series is one of the best and most colourful 2D fighters around, even today. The cast of characters is pretty huge and whilst nothing compared to your typical KoF game, the variety between them is something that should be applauded. Be it stoic, haiku writing nightwalker Slayer or the pool playing professional assassin Venom, each has their own distinct style of combat that fits their personality traits to a tee.
Graphically, the game looks very good. Whilst as has been said often, sprite fighters are much harder to animate well when compared with 3D, but the game never looks bad. A few dodgy move animations here and there does not mar the impact of the game's aesthetic, especially with all the colour and flash jumping around the screen from the over the top moves.
And the music! The soundtrack is a metal fans greatest wish. The music is composed by Daisuke Ishiwatari, who clearly knows what he's doing. Seriously, the soundtrack is golden.
What I consider to be the most interesting point of this game is the story mode. Before playing an Arcs game, I was totally unaware of a story that was so detailed. As can be seen from the sprites, the game takes on the anime style and as such has an anime storyline, full of twists and turns. I suppose if you aren't a big fan of anime, don't let it hinder your enjoyment of the game itself. You can probably ignore the story, I just quite enjoy it myself.
I suppose I have to make a complaint. It only seems fair. Those who are not so inclined to fighting games will probably find this to be a bad place to start, but only from a technical perspective.The bosses in this game are no pushover (although I'm not sure how they match up to Geese Howard or their modern day BlazBlue equivalents) and may make you get a little angry. Also, the technical side of things may weigh you down a bit if you aren't willing to give the game a little time and have some patience.
Also worth noting that the port itself (from the original Xbox and PS2 I think) works fine, not many hitches as far as I can remember. Although you will want a gamepad, seriously.
So, bottom line. Fighting game fans that haven't already played this game should definitely pick up a copy. It has a place in virtual history for a reason, its Gold. On the other hand, being a fighting game it takes a particular type of player to enjoy it. If you fancy something different then you can clearly afford it with the more than reasonable price.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
695.92 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
guilty gear x2 reload

Trailer

Screenshots

guilty gear x2 reload screenshot
guilty gear x2 reload screenshot