Guitar Pete - 2008 - Mean Streets [EAC FLAC] (Blues Rock)

seeders: 0
leechers: 6
Added on April 21, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Guitar Pete - 2008 - Mean Streets [EAC FLAC] (Blues Rock) (Size: 447.21 MB)
 01 - Fire And Rain.flac45.45 MB
 02 - Lipstick & Gasoline.flac36.97 MB
 03 - Found Guilty.flac54.04 MB
 04 - One Foot In The Grave.flac40.1 MB
 05 - Slugger's Row.flac46.43 MB
 06 - One Sunny Day.flac32.99 MB
 07 - Rock Bottom.flac30.52 MB
 08 - A Long Way Down.flac33.76 MB
 09 - Lucky Me.flac39.4 MB
 10 - Shattered Paradise.flac78.34 MB
 Guitar Pete - 2008 - Mean Streets [EAC FLAC].txt2.85 KB
 Back.jpg1.77 MB
 Booklet 01.jpg2.84 MB
 Booklet 02.jpg945.72 KB
 CD.jpg1.11 MB
 Front.jpg1.25 MB
 tray.jpg1.18 MB
 [Guitar Pete] Mean Streets.cue3.51 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.html152.08 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.log1.46 KB
 Mean Streets.log892 bytes

Description

imageRipped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy. image
Art, cue sheet & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Guitar Pete - 2008 - Mean Streets [EAC FLAC]

Guitar Pete

Guitar Pete Brasino in 2013

Guitar Pete, (aka. Pete Brasino) is one of the ultimate electric blues shredders to step out from New York’s smoky club scene. Within six months of picking up the guitar in high school he was playing topless bars and considered one of the best players on the circuit. After school he drifted from New York to Memphis, released three heavy metal records as Guitar Pete's Axe Attack and signed a deal with Giant records with his Guns and Roses-styled band Snakeyed Su. His first solo release, Burning Bridges (1998) did exactly that as he cut his ties from Heavy Metal to concentrate on his hard-hitting electric blues. The record featured a rip-roaring version of "Mustang Sally" and his tribute to big-bottom girls in the swampy "Jellyfish." The disc now sells for an amazing $150 on eBay.

Mean Streets

Artist: Guitar Pete
Title: Mean Streets
Release Date: August 1, 2008
Label: Grooveyard Records
Catalog: GYR046
ASIN: B001HB714O
Genre: Blues Rock, Blues, Rock
Duration: 55:24

grooveyardrecords.com Review by Todd K. Smith (The Cutting Edge):
Mean Streets revolves around everything from Southern-fried Bayou rock to Flowers of Evil Mountain and State of Shock-era Nugent. Pete plays his guitar upside down and backwards, literally, and for a white boy, his voice could easily be mistaken for an aged Willie Dixon or Muddy Waters.
Standout cuts include the Elmore James-infused "Fire and Rain," the Zeppelin-esque "Found Guilty" and the ball-busting scorcher "A Long Way Down." Together with his rhythm section of Mitch Haft (bass) and Anthony Bernardo (drums), Pete rocks up each song with unharnessed passion like a young Gary Moore. It's interesting how a couple tracks flash back to Pete's early influences like the Steve Miller meets Zakk Wylde "One Foot in the Grave" where the guitar is both melodic and untamed. Then there is the outlaw biker "Rock Bottom" (not to be confused with the UFO classic) with its catchy lyrics that sound like a mixture of Whitesnake and Waylon Jennings. Pete's gruff-voice sings, "I've been knocked down and I've been cheated / I've been lied to and I've been mistreated," over a pounding bass. The old Fleetwood Mac "One Sunny Day" (written by Danny Kirkwan) is a bit of a surprise but once in the hands of this power trio gets a full workup that sounds very little like the original. Its edgy, thick riff is still there but it wails like a banshee. Killer disc with unbelievable star potential!

01. Fire And Rain - 5:36
02. Lipstick & Gasoline - 4:29
03. Found Guilty - 6:45
04. One Foot In The Grave - 5:03
05. Slugger's Row - 5:35
06. One Sunny Day - 4:01
07. Rock Bottom - 3:56
08. A Long Way Down - 4:14
09. Lucky Me - 5:03
10. Shattered Paradise - 10:36

Personnel:

Guitar Pete Brasino (Guitar, Vocals)
Mitch Haft (Bass)
Anthony Bernardo (Drums)

Note:
This is not my rip.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
447.21 MB
seeders:0
leechers:6
Guitar Pete - 2008 - Mean Streets [EAC FLAC] (Blues Rock)