Guitar Theory in 40 Pages - Vytautas Samalavicius (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 10, 2015 by BFTMin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Guitar Theory in 40 Pages - Vytautas Samalavicius (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM} (Size: 1.13 MB)
 Guitar Theory in 40 Pages - Vytautas Samalavicius.azw31.13 MB

Description

If you had an exam of guitar theory tomorrow and knew nothing about music, you would love to have this book. Reading it overnight you would at least pass the exam. Fortunately, you are in no rush. I am presenting you with all you need to experience the magic of musical theory. I wrote this book trying to minimize the information, but keeping all necessary topics and explaining them in detail. It is a theory book, but I added some practical tips at the end of most topics. These tips come from my composing and improvising experience. Some topics are quite difficult: inversions, scale degrees, harmony... even if you think that you know musical theory, you can find something new in this book. I would offer you to read this book carefully from beginning, as topics are arranged depending on their difficulty. Beginners can find useful information about the music itself, how it works, notations explained and, theory handling in practice. Advanced players can deepen their knowledge and understanding. I have always been fascinated about the amazing world of musical theory: maths, logic and complexity which enables us to enjoy this beautiful art.

{BFTM}
Books For The Masses

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Guitar Theory in 40 Pages - Vytautas Samalavicius (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM}