Gundam Unicorn Episode 4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 26, 2011 by L3GeNd_2000in Anime
Torrent verified.

Gundam Unicorn Episode 4 (Size: 2.23 GB)
 [TV-J] Kidou Senshi Gundam UC Unicorn - episode.04 [BD 1920x1080 h264+AAC(5.1ch JP,EN)...2.23 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

At the Bottom of the Gravity Well

The Neo-Zeon and the Zeon Remnant forces attack the Federation Senate complex at Dakar in a feint operation. Banagher crashlands in the Australian desert and is captured by the Garancieres crew. Marida is transported to a Federation facility in North America, where Martha Vist Carbine manipulates her using the wreck of an old Mass Production Qubeley. Audrey is held at the Marcenas estate. Riddhe escapes after his father, Ronan, tells him the truth about Laplace's Box. Bright Noa returns to command the Ra Cailum and capture the Nahel Argama. Called in from around the world, the Zeon Remnant troops assault Torrington base in force. Banagher flies out in the Unicorn and activates the NT-D mode to try reasoning with the Shamblo's pilot, Loni Garvey. Incensed by Banagher's failure to kill Loni, Riddhe decides to kill her himself and orders Banagher at gunpoint to hand over the Unicorn to Federation control. Just then, a mysterious black-colored Unicorn appears from the sky.

Will seed on and off daily, times may vary but will have it online until I think enough people have received the torrent, so please seed to further it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.23 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Gundam Unicorn Episode 4

All Comments

Excellent rip. I love this series.