GUNSHIP BATTLE Helicopter 3D v1.0.1 [Apk] [Mod Money & Gold]----[[ S H @ H ]]

seeders: 20
leechers: 2
Added on July 12, 2014 by shahnizarin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

GUNSHIP BATTLE Helicopter 3D v1.0.1 [Apk] [Mod Money & Gold]----[[ S H @ H ]] (Size: 26.6 MB)
 GUNSHIP BATTLE Helicopter 3D v1.0.1 [Mod Money & Gold]----[[ S H A H ]].apk26.59 MB
 shah-androidworld.forumur.net.txt984 bytes
 www.team-mafia.com.txt961 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes

Description

::Install Apk Play And Enjoy::

::Description::

The world's most powerful combat helicopters are here waiting for you.You will become a helicopter pilot and suppress wars and terrors in various corners of the world.
?GUNSHIP BATTLE? is a helicopter battle action game that combines the state-of-the-art 3D graphic technology, flight control simulation and modern military information. The moment you start the game, you will lose yourself in the excitement of a new kind of action game that you have never experienced before.

? Features ?

? The game uses operation control optimized for 3D flight, which makes it easy for anyone to get absorbed in the game.

? Some of the world's most powerful combat/multipurpose helicopters appear in the game. Each helicopter has its own unique and interesting characteristics and can be mounted with various weapons and devices of your choice.

? You can mount a variety of weapons and special equipment of your choice, such as radar and booster, depending on the characteristics of your helicopter.

? Episode mode consists of story missions that were created based on actual stories of various wars and terrors that took place.

? After you played an episode, you can either challenge yourself and move up a level to play the game at higher degree of difficulty or enjoy playing a customized mission.

I'm Now In Facebook..!!! If You Like My Work..! Then Like My Page..!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.6 MB
seeders:20
leechers:2
GUNSHIP BATTLE Helicopter 3D v1.0.1 [Apk] [Mod Money & Gold]----[[ S H @ H ]]

Trailer

All Comments

this MOD is super old like 6 months old games on patch 1.1.5
Thanks.
It works perfectly.