Gunther Prien - Mein Weg nach Scapa Flow [Pdf - Deu] (scan)][TNT]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on December 21, 2014 by Bidone2Bisin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Gunther Prien - Mein Weg nach Scapa Flow [Pdf - Deu] (scan)][TNT] (Size: 107.5 MB)
 Gunther Prien - Mein Weg nach Scapa Flow.pdf107.5 MB

Description

Gedruckt im Deutschen Verlag, Berlin 1940

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
107.5 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Gunther Prien - Mein Weg nach Scapa Flow [Pdf - Deu] (scan)][TNT]

All Comments

`I haven't read this yet, but i will bet you that I know exactly how good it is , and about all of the subject covered in this book, written in German, by a German, from the Second World War. This man , Gunter Prien is the ONLY MAN in WWII who was able to sneak into SCAPA FLOW, and subsequently sink a ship. The ship he sank was the Royal Oak , one of Britain's fastest, newest, and biggest, most heavily armed battleships! That he was able to so this was a disgrace for the Admiralty, and that he could escape after doing it, is a testament to his skill, courage, and the strength of his command and crew.
It was then, and is now, a fascinating, pins-and-needles, sitting-on-the-edge-of-your-chair, biting-your-nails kind of tension while reading.
His exploit took place EARLY in the war(before the Bismark episode), so he was operating one of the more primitive, and less capable U-Boats, probably a type 7.
What he did was much more dangerous than what the Japanese mini-submarines did the night before Pearl Harbor, they had "back-up' and a distraction when the started launching their torpedoes.Gunter was entirely on HIS OWN. After he launched his torpedoes and sank the Battleship, he had to endure the hunt from several British Destroyers, while hiding on the bottom of a very shallow inlet, the "Flow". He was extremely LUCKY, as well as skillful.
EinsteinRon
PS thanks a lot, I will definitely ENJOY this, I have never read the story, just heard about it.