[Gutman Dan]My Weird School Daze #11 : Mr. Tony Is Full of Baloney!(epub){Zzzzz}

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Gutman Dan]My Weird School Daze #11 : Mr. Tony Is Full of Baloney!(epub){Zzzzz} (Size: 3.86 MB)
 [Gutman Dan]My Weird School Daze #11 Mr. Tony Is Full of Baloney!(epub){Zzzzz}.epub3.86 MB

Description

The weirdness never stops!

Oh no! A.J.’s mom just got a job, so he has to go to After School Kids’ Kare. And Mr. Tony, the guy who runs it, is crazy. He wants to get into the Guinness Book of World Records by making the world’s largest pizza! Will A.J. and the gang beable to tunnel out of the child-care room and escape to freedom? Run for your lives!

Publisher: HarperCollins (October 26, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0061704008
ISBN-13: 978-0061704000

Editorial Reviews
About the Author

Dan Gutmanis the author of the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies, and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 8 million copies! Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, he has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. Dan Gutman lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife, Nina, and their two children, Sam and Emma.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Weird School Daze Series
By Grauzellen on November 30, 2010

This book is part of a 2 series (Weird School & Weird School Daze)with over 30 individual titles. Each book is self-contained, although the characters reappear in other volumes of the series as well. The titles have catchy rhymes and funny covers. The stories are about the trials and tribulations at a school and the titles will give the reader an indication what the main focus in this volume is.

Both series are tremendously popular at our school among the 2nd to 4th graders. Lots of jokes in the book,funny characters, and plenty of mishaps will keep the audience wanting more. My son (grade 4) loves these books and they have kept him reading for more than just a few minutes. I can recommend this series as well as the original one. Especially boys seem to like it.

Great Series to Engage a Young Reader
By Shereese Briggs on February 21, 2014

My daughter is in 2nd grade and a voracious reader of all things she finds interesting. Dan Gutman's series are her go to books whenever she does a book report or wants to read for pleasure. The main kid characters who are every book are like friends she gets to visit whenever she wants a laugh. The crazy and wacky adults in the story always triggers a conversation whether it's to compare them to each other or to adults that she comes into contact with in her own life.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.86 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
[Gutman Dan]My Weird School Daze #11 : Mr. Tony Is Full of Baloney!(epub){Zzzzz}