Hal Leonard - PianoFitness

seeders: 17
leechers: 5
Added on January 17, 2016 by bluesman101in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Hal Leonard - PianoFitness (Size: 342.85 MB)
 PianoFitnessTab.pdf59.03 MB
 01-All 12 major scales.flac7.61 MB
 02-All modes starting on the note C.flac2.41 MB
 03-All modes starting on the note F.flac2.45 MB
 04-3rd intervals within all 12 Dorian modes.flac4.02 MB
 05-3rd intervals withing all 12 Mixolydian modes.flac2.5 MB
 06-All 12 natural minor scales.flac7.7 MB
 07-All 12 harmonic minor scales.flac7.69 MB
 08-All 12 melodic minor scales.flac7.71 MB
 09-All 12 pentatonic scales.flac5.4 MB
 10-Three-note boxes (clusters) within a C pentatonic scale.flac1.91 MB

Description

Hal Leonard
Piano Fitness - Book/Cd Paperback – February 1, 2011
By: Mark Harrison

(Keyboard Instruction). This book will give you a thorough technical workout, while having fun at the same time! The accompanying CD allows you to play along with a rhythm section as you practice your scales, arpeggios, and chords in all keys. Instead of avoiding technique exercises because they seem too tedious or difficult, you'll look forward to playing them. You'll never be unsure about how to play each example, because all the exercises have fingerings provided. Various voicings and rhythmic settings, which are extremely useful in a variety of pop and jazz styles, are also introduced. Mark Harrison is a professional keyboardist, composer/arranger, and music educator/author based in Los Angeles. His many music instruction books are used by thousands of musicians in over 20 countries. He runs a busy private teaching studio, and performs with his own contemporary jazz band, as well as the Steely Dan tribute band Doctor Wu.

Jam tracks (backing tracks) FLAC 44100Hz stereo Loseless Quality

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
342.85 MB
seeders:17
leechers:5
Hal Leonard - PianoFitness

All Comments

thanks a lot my friend ! very good book !
Awesome my friend, would love to see more piano stuff here!
Insanely awesome!!! THank you!!! Now I can replace my old Hanon book. :D
Wow dude you are the bomb!!! I never thought you'd fulfill this request. Thank you sooo much!!!
Have a little faith now......(said in a stuffy voice)....and O'Lordy did I open up a can of worms? Here comes all the piano requests now