Half Girlfriend by Chetan Bhagat | Deepak

seeders: 1
leechers: 6
Added on July 10, 2016 by Deepak.mahthain Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Half Girlfriend by Chetan Bhagat | Deepak (Size: 1.91 MB)
 Half_Girlfriend.jpg168.5 KB
 Half Girlfriend by Chetan Bhagat.pdf1.74 MB

Description

ISBN-13: 9788129135728
Publisher: Rupa Publication India
Publication date: 9/30/2014
Formats: PDF Format
Pages: 285

Synopsis

Once upon a time, there was a Bihari boy called Madhav. He fell in love with a rich girl from Delhi called Riya. Madhav didnt speak English well. Riya did. Madhav wanted a relationship. Riya didn't.

Riya just wanted friendship. Madhav didn't. Riya suggested a compromise.

She agreed to be his half-girlfriend.

Welcome to Half-Girlfriend, a rural-urban love story like none other. Because to make love exist between classes, many battles need to be won.

From the author of the blockbuster novels Five Point Someone, One Night at the Call Center, The 3 Mistakes of My Life, 2 States and Revolution 2020 comes a simple and beautiful love story that will touch your heart and inspire you to chase your dreams.

About Chetan Bhagat

Chetan Bhagat is a renowned columnist, speaker, and author from India. He has also written other books like 2 States: The Story Of My Marriage, Five Point Someone: What Not To Do At IIT, The 3 Mistakes Of My Life, Revolution 2020, Half Girlfriend and What Young India Wants.

He was born in 1974 in New Delhi. Bhagat studied at Army Public School, New Delhi, and went on to obtain his degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. He also holds an MBA degree from the Indian Institute of Management. After finishing his degrees, he began working in Hong Kong as an investment banker. Bhagat has also received many awards such as the Publisher’s Recognition Award and Society Young Achiever’s Award. In the year 2010, Bhagat was listed among the World’s 100 Most Influential People by Time magazine. Four of his books have been adapted into films.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.91 MB
seeders:1
leechers:6
Half Girlfriend by Chetan Bhagat | Deepak