Half-Life 2 + Ep1 + Ep2 + Synergy + Garry's mod online DVD5

seeders: 11
leechers: 8
Added on June 29, 2012 by jimbus80in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Half-Life 2 + Ep1 + Ep2 + Synergy + Garry's mod online DVD5 (Size: 4.3 GB)
 HL2_complete+coop_v1.1.iso4.3 GB

Description

Half-Life 2 complete + online coop (Jimbus edition v1.1)

One of the best games ever made; created and developed by Valve.

Content:

- Half-Life 2 and its two expansions: episodes one and two; all of them in English.
- Two mods to play those games cooperatively: Synergy and Garry's Mod.
- Two programs to bypass Steam protection and be able to launch all of them: GreenLuma 2.4.1 and SmartSteam 1.4.1.

Features of this Steam edition:

- Updated with the last patch and updatable with future patches.
- Highly compressed installer.
- It can be burnt to a single DVD-5.
- It includes a guide about how to play online.

This version needs Steam and uses GreenLuma or SmartSteam, which makes it playable online. Read the pdf file for detailed information. Everything is included.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.3 GB
seeders:11
leechers:8
Half-Life 2 + Ep1 + Ep2 + Synergy + Garry's mod online DVD5

Trailer

All Comments

agree
works but no episode 1 or 2 just places gcf files etc then when on steam they want to convert to steam pipe or it wont let u launch
Hey the Game Installs and Everything but it doesn't launch, I get 2 errors.

1. Failed to load Launcher.dll

2. Steam just gets stuck at preparing to launch... Any Help form Anyone??? I really don't want the Download to go to waste.

Thanks for the Upload!
Works!
can you please help me out with the install everything works as soon as steam launches Half Life shows up but it says to purchase it... Any suggestions?
Works Synergy, CSS, CS, Portal, Day Of Defeat, AND HL2, HL2 Episode 1. We with friend played Synergy until EP2. Please Fix HL2 Episode 2.
T89
This Torrent is Corrupt.. Don't Download. I downloaded it twice. it cant install.
only got half life 2 deathmatch working, didn't see anything else - playing around with CF toolbox to see if I can get something working.. Boo