Half-Life 2 Episode One With Latest Patch 2/28/14

seeders: 100
leechers: 11
Added on February 28, 2014 by Batteriesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Half-Life 2 Episode One With Latest Patch 2/28/14 (Size: 3.24 GB)
 Half-Life 2 Episode One-1.bin1.96 GB
 Half-Life 2 Episode One-2.bin1.28 GB
 Half-Life 2 Episode One.exe803.31 KB

Description

Hello i am just a Uploader got any problems with the game just leave a comment

Hello this is Half-Life 2 Episode One with latest patch as of February 28 2014.

NOTICE

Game is in English and Russian language can be chosen in the installer. English or Russian installer depends on your Pc language

1.If you notice if Gordon Freeman walks slowly or SLOWMO do this open the "CONSOLE'' and add this line "sv_alternateticks 0" without the commas and press enter or summit and it should be fixed.You need to this everytime you start the game.

2.This version has been updated as of latest June 26 2013. Source Engine Protocol version 24
Exe version 1745010 (hl2)
Exe build: 13:50:46 Jun 26 2013 (5345) (380)

3.How to earn Achievements? Follow these steps. One time only

1. Start the game via Run_EP1.exe
2. On the main menu click on Achievements and a small window should pop out and saying that it needs to be logged on to steam.
3. Close the window and exit the game.
4. Start the game again and the main menu click on Achievements again and now you should see all possible earned achievements. Once a achievements is complete a small windows might might pop out.

Release Information

VERSION - Source Engine Protocol version 24
Exe version 1745010 (hl2)
Exe build: 13:50:46 Jun 26 2013 (5345) (380)

Crack-Rev

Repack and cracked By http://counter-strike.com.ua/

Start game with Run_EP1.exe

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.24 GB
seeders:100
leechers:11
Half-Life 2 Episode One With Latest Patch 2/28/14

Trailer

All Comments

THANKS UPLOADER WORKS GREAT
Works great! Thanks! ^_^ Just finished it a while ago.. My only Problem about this game is the "slow mo thingy" .. Though your solution works, but sometimes I forget what to type and I had to pause for a while.. but that doesn't mean your copy is bugged since it's a problem for almost every copy of the game.. It didn't gave me problems during and after installation.. Nice copy by the way, didn't have glitches/errors/crash, etc..
Thanks! :)
Thanks a lot Batteries!
works