Hall Pass 2011 PPvRip XviD-BDK

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 7, 2011 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

Hall Pass 2011 PPvRip XviD-BDK (Size: 1.38 GB)
 Budget seedboxs.txt44 bytes
 Hall Pass 2011 PPvRip XviD-BDK.nfo3.46 KB
 Hall Pass 2011 PPvRip XviD-BDK.avi1.37 GB
 Hall Pass 2011 PPvRip XviD-BDK.sample.avi16.17 MB
 NW RG.nfo12.96 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 northernwarriors.net.txt135 bytes
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes
 visiontracker.net.txt91 bytes

Description

Hall Pass 2011 PPvRip XviD-BDKGeneral InformationNAME .................: Hall Pass 2011 PPvRip XviD-BDKFormat/Info...........: Audio Video InterleaveFormat/Info...........: MPEG-4 VisualGENRE ................: ComedyIMDB..................: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480687/RELEASE DATE .........: 2011ENCODE BY ............: BDKRUNTiME ..............: 1h 44mn FiLE SiZE ............: 1.37 GiBViDEO CODEC ..........: XviD Overall Bitrate 1869 KbpsAUDiO CODEC ..........: MP3-128 2 channel 44.1 KHZFRAMERATE ............: 30RESOLUTiON ...........: 720x400 16x9LANGUAGE .............: EnglishSUBTiTLES ............: NoneSOURCE ...............: Hall Pass 2011 PPVRIP-IFLIXAudio Source .........: Hall Pass 2011 PPVRIP-IFLIXWork DonePlot: A married man is granted the opportunity to have an affair by his wife. Joined in the fun by his best pal, things get a little out of control when both wives start engaging in extramarital activities as well.Notes:Well here i go with my version of Hall Pass .Thanks to Hall Pass 2011 PPVRIP-IFLIX.Onto the Work done.Now onto the filtering.For this one i needed some heavy filtering specially for it having some many macroblocks in it eliminated all of it then it was onto the colors, lowered the saturation a bit changed the hue slightly increased gama and black levels and sharpened the video.all in all it looks good.Hope you all enjoy from BD

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Hall Pass 2011 PPvRip XviD-BDK

Trailer

All Comments

Thank You Up-Loader !
It's watchable, but the audio kinda glitched up a couple of times.