Hallmark-The Color of Rain [2014]

seeders: 88
leechers: 23
Added on June 2, 2014 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Hallmark-The Color of Rain [2014] (Size: 699.53 MB)
 Hallmark-The Color of Rain [2014].avi699.53 MB

Description

Hallmark-The Color of Rain (2014)

Air Date: 31 May 2014

Summary: After cancer claims Matt Kell's life on Christmas Day 2005, his widow, Gina and two young boys are left to cope with the pain of his loss while their close church community gathers around them for support. Wanting to be close to her kids, Gina starts to volunteer at their elementary school and meets the Spehn children, Jack, Danny and Charlotte. In a gut-wrenching coincidence, just weeks after Matt's death, the Spehn's mom, Cathy, also suddenly succumbs to cancer, leaving her distraught husband, Michael, to care for their three kids on his own. Sensing the hopelessness in Michael she so recently saw in herself, Gina reaches out to Michael and his kids and the two families begin to forge an unlikely friendship and close bond. Over the year that follows, their lives become intertwined as they learn to lean on each other during the at-times insurmountable obstacles, tears and adversity and begin to heal with laughter, compassion and faith. As Gina and Michael realize their newfound friendship is so much more, they struggle against some surprising resistance from their families and community to unite their two grieving families as one and eventually learn to open their hearts to love again.

Cast:

Lacey Chabert ... Gina Kell

Warren Christie ... Michael Spehn

Logan Williams ... Jack

Alex Zahara ... Pastor Karl Galick

Seth Isaac Johnson ... Drew Kell

Patrick Gilmore ... Red

Matthew Kevin Anderson ... Matt Kell

Lisa Durupt ... Colleen

Alison Thornton ... Charlotte Spehn

Kwesi Ameyaw ... Mike

Sean Michael Kyer ... Sam

Allyson Grant ... Cathy Spehn

Maggie Ma ... Waitress

Jim Thorburn ... Marty

Callum Seagram Airlie ... Danny Spehn

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.53 MB
seeders:88
leechers:23
Hallmark-The Color of Rain [2014]

Trailer

All Comments

Kevin Said Thanks for the Movie
Thanks.
PLEASE NOTE>>>>>>>>

If you are 89.5% then it is ALL there, you have it, you are finished, now seed!
Have checked the file and it is the full length with credits at the end.
Uploader left out the junk and just gave us the movie.

Thanks uploader, we don't need the garbage to eat into our bandwidth.
Looks a good video, so will take time to look rather than scan through it.
To anonymous below, it appears you are new to torrents and don't yet know how good Kat are. Give them time and you will see.
As for this torrent, when there are so many wanting it from so few, it is slow, very slow. And it doesn't help when they hit and run either. There are now only 77 seeders with 73(660) leechers.
But I will agree with one point at 89.5% and another who commented below, I too have no seeders revealed in the torrent and normally, I can see one or two. I'd also have an increase in percentage even with a slow download over the hours this torrent has been active.