Halloween 3 Disc Unrated Collectors Edition by LKRG

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 6, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDRipiPhone

Halloween 3 Disc Unrated Collectors Edition by LKRG (Size: 13.08 GB)
 HALLOWEEN Making of Feature.iso4.36 GB
 HALLOWEEN Disc 2 Special Features Deleted Scenes Alt. Ending.iso4.36 GB
 HALLOWEEN Disc 1 with optional commentary.iso4.36 GB

Description

Rob Zombie (The Devil's Rejects), "modern American horror's most eccentric and surprising filmmaker," (Matt Zoller Seitz, New York Times) reinvents the ultimate slasher classic, unleashing Michael Myers for a bloody rollercoaster of a rampage like fans have never seen. Including a retelling of the original story that unfolds at a breakneck pace, as well as a chilling new introduction that finally reveals the secrets behind Myers' disturbing childhood, Halloween breathes new life into one of film history's most terrifying tales. "It will leave you speechless" (Spooky Dan, Bloody-Disgusting). Disc One: Feature Commentary By Writer/Director Rob Zombie. Disc Two: Alternate Ending, Deleted Scenes With Optional Director's Commentary, Bloopers, The Many Masks Of Michael Myers, Re-Imagining Halloween, Meet The Cast, Casting Sessions and More. Disc Three: 4 1/2 hour documentary Michael Lives: The Making of Halloween

Directors: Rob Zombie
Language: English
Subtitles: English, Spanish
Number of discs: 3
Run Time: 121 minutes

I did'nt throw any screens up because I figure everyone and anyone who loves horror films have probably seen this already,but,this is the 3 disc unrated collectors edition with ALL KINDS of bonus goodies so if you can wait patiently then you'll have an excellent addition to your collection.ISO image files ready to be burned,in NTSC.Enjoy my friends!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.08 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Halloween 3 Disc Unrated Collectors Edition by LKRG

Trailer