Halo 2 PC MP+SP ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 110
leechers: 42
Added on March 30, 2016 by LazyRipsin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Halo 2 PC MP+SP ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 2.95 GB)
 Halo-2_nosTEAM.exe2.95 GB
 Read Me First !!!.txt2 KB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html732 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:

Halo 2 is a shooter game, with players predominantly experiencing gameplay from a first-person perspective.
Players use a combination of human and alien weaponry and vehicles to progress through the game's levels.
The player's health bar is not visible, but players are instead equipped with a damage-absorbing shield that regenerates when not taking fire.
Certain weapons can be dual-wielded, allowing the player to trade accuracy, the use of grenades and melee attacks for raw firepower.
The player can carry two weapons at a time (or three if dual-wielding; one weapon remains holstered), with each weapon having advantages and disadvantages in different combat situations.
For example, most Covenant weapons eschew disposable ammo clips for a contained battery, which cannot be replaced if depleted.
However, these weapons can overheat if fired continuously for prolonged periods.
Human weapons are less effective at penetrating shields and require reloading, but cannot overheat due to prolonged fire.
The player or AI latches onto the vehicle and forcibly ejects the other driver from the vehicle....
---------------------------------------------------------------
PC System Requirements
Minimum:
CPU: 2.0 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard disk space: 5 GB of available hard disk space.
Notes:
This version of game is already cracked - just install and play.
You can play multiplayer using "Network" button or you can create your own server.
More info,future updates and support on www.nosteam.ro
http://www.nosteam.ro/index....pic=8636.msg213706#msg213706
How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.
If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .
Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.95 GB
seeders:110
leechers:42
Halo 2 PC MP+SP ^^nosTEAM^^

Trailer

All Comments

Dude, this is sick as tits. Downloaded the file, ran install, deleted the xlive.ini from install directory. Let me create a new profile, and I was up and running without any issues. Appreciate it. Been way too long since I've played Halo
thanks buddy
awsm!
thanks!
thank you
I really wish there was a way to utilize a resolution above 1080p and select full screen...Oh well, I guess I just need to accept that this port is terrible.

Great torrent though. Much simpler to install than others I've come across! Ty LazyRips

EDIT: TURNS OUT THERE'S A GREAT MOD THAT ADDS CUSTOM RESOLUTION, AMBIENT OCCLUSION AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT. IT WORKS AMAZINGLY!

Here's the link:

http://www.halo2vista.com/fo...viewtopic.php?f=20&t=167
Works with windows 10, yay! :)
Doesn't utilize even a fraction of the gpu properly, gives only 35fps on gtx 980ti :(
Crashes or runs at 7fps after every cut scene, therefore requires a cold restart (of game) after every event :(