Hammer Of The Gods by Stephen Davis [EPUB|PDF|MOBI] {VTS}

seeders: 65
leechers: 10
Added on May 31, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Hammer Of The Gods by Stephen Davis [EPUB|PDF|MOBI] {VTS} (Size: 4.59 MB)
 Cover.jpg43.1 KB
 Hammer of the gods - Davis, Stephen, 1947-.epub898.57 KB
 Hammer of the gods - Davis, Stephen, 1947-.mobi1.04 MB
 Hammer of the gods - Davis, Stephen, 1947-.pdf2.62 MB
 metadata.opf1.47 KB

Description

Title: Hammer Of The Gods: The Led Zeppelin Saga
Author: Stephen Davis
Category: Non-Fiction/Biography
Hardcover: 352 pages
Publisher: William Morrow & Co; 1st ed edition (May 1985)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0688045073
ISBN-13: 978-0688045074

This is for my dear friend Anette1437077 , because she is a fan of Zeppelin and loves their music. A girl so fair...:-)

Promotional Info/Publisher's Summary - "They were legends based on myths—myths of fantasy, power, and black magic. The tales of their tours were the most outrageous in the already excess-laden annals of modern music. The era of Led Zeppelin personified sex, drugs, and rock & roll.

Based on interviews with the band's musicians, friends, employees, and lovers, Hammer of the Gods tells the shocking story of Led Zeppelin's successes and excesses in the 70s—when Zeppelin reigned as the industry's biggest act.

Exclusive sources. Documents. Interviews. Photos. Revelations about a band—and an industry—at its shameless peak. Read it all, and see why Hammer of the Gods is a classic of rock journalism in its own right."

From the Rolling Stone Review - "'The biggest surprise success of the year... the Led Zep tale, drenched in sex, drugs and psychic abuse, demonstrated the validity of all the old adages about talent, power and corruption. Stephen Davis's grimy homage to imperial excesss and demonic influence had fans slavering for more"

This torrent contains the retail EPUB and a MOBI and large-print PDF conversion done in Calibre. The front cover and generated metadata.opf are also included. Thanks to Itzy23403 for finding this for me. Please seed and enjoy!

Click Spidey for my uploads:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.59 MB
seeders:65
leechers:10
Hammer Of The Gods by Stephen Davis [EPUB|PDF|MOBI] {VTS}