Hancock PI (2015) by Dan Taylor (Mystery; Humour) ePUB+MOBI

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 18, 2015 by felix56in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Hancock PI (2015) by Dan Taylor (Mystery; Humour) ePUB+MOBI (Size: 525.23 KB)
 Hancock P.I. (2015) - Dan Taylor.epub230.05 KB
 Hancock P.I. (2015) - Dan Taylor.jpg26.43 KB
 Hancock P.I. (2015) - Dan Taylor.mobi264.35 KB
 Hancock P.I. (2015) - Dan Taylor.opf4.4 KB

Description

Retail

Book one of the Jake Hancock Private Investigator series

What would you do if you found out your whole childhood was a lie?

Jake Hancock is probably one of the best private investigators in Hollywood. He has everything: a gig with an elite private investigation organization, a luxurious apartment, and a hairline that’s looking pretty solid for a thirty-seven-year-old. He only has a sliver of a soul, but his shrink’s working on that.

When TV commercial actor Megan Books learns her dad isn't her biological father, who does she hire to unravel the mystery of her family’s history? The one man who can probably help her.

Hancock travels from Hollywood to Rodeo, Texas, for a family weekend with Megan and her parents. He poses as Megan’s much-older boyfriend, hoping to learn their secrets from within their home. But they’re onto him the moment he steps through the front door.

Can Hancock maintain his cover long enough to learn their secrets?

Will unearthing their past bring the family closer, or split them apart forever?

And will Hancock, after being found obnoxious at first, prove irresistible to Megan, complicating the investigation?

Well, the last one’s not much of a mystery, but two out of three isn't bad.

In order to investigate her family’s past, Hancock must get balls deep into her family’s present.

Hancock P.I. is the first in a series of comedy thrillers featuring a private detective so cool, you shouldn't put your tongue anywhere near him.

Looking for fast-paced action, snappy dialog, exciting twists and turns, humor, and a dash of romance? Click the link above to download a free sample, or click the book cover in the top-left corner to access the ‘Look Inside’ feature.

The entirety of this detective thrillers Kindle book series can be enjoyed FREE as part of your Amazon books Kindle Unlimited subscription.

Categories:

private detective mystery series
detective thrillers
detective comedy
detective humor
Kindle unlimited detective series
private investigator mystery series

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
525.23 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1