Handbook of PLAB (2nd Ed.).pdf

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 13, 2014 by vickey1214in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Handbook of PLAB (2nd Ed.).pdf (Size: 2.69 MB)
 Handbook of PLAB (2nd Ed.).pdf2.69 MB

Description

From the Author:
Preface to the Second Edition The huge success of the first edition filled me with enthusiasm, to work hard to update the book. When I first wrote the book, being the first one in the field, just after first exam based on new pattern, I do realize it had questions, which were difficult and not really suitable for PLAB. Over time, we have learnt more about GMC questioning style and topics of interest and importance. We have tried our best to add on the relevant questions and change the previous ones to make this book an essential read for all PLAB aspirants. First time (beginner aspirants) as well as those who have been prepairing already will find the handbook equally useful. We are quite hopeful that the latter will find it of immense use for revision and refresh whatever they have read before. I do hope all of you enjoy the book, as much as we did revising it. We are as always open to candid comments from our readers. Kunal Goyal Seema Mitta

Copyright to the respective owners.If you like this book then please buy it.
Sharing is caring,Seed this torrent so others could enjoy it too.
Any requests/suggestions can be made in the comments section or via email to muhammad.waqar.abbas@live.com
Thanks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.69 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Handbook of PLAB (2nd Ed.).pdf