Handgun Training - Practice Drills For Defensive Shooting (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 17
leechers: 8
Added on May 23, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Handgun Training - Practice Drills For Defensive Shooting (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 4.96 MB)
 Handgun Training - Practice Drills For Defensive Shooting [-PUNISHER-].pdf4.96 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Handgun Training - Practice Drills For Defensive Shooting
Publisher : Gun Digest Books, 2015
Author/Editors : Grant Cunningham
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2015
Page : 112
Size : 5 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1440244960
ISBN-13: 9781440244964

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

You have a handgun for self-defense, and have taken a good defensive shooting class. How do you practice and maintain those critical skills? This book has the tools you need to hone your skills at your favorite range. Inside you'll find:Drills you can do on your ownDrills you can do with a training partnerDrills to help replicate the environment you live inDrills that you can do even on very restricted shooting rangesDETAILED DESCRIPTIONS allow you to easily replicate the drills on your range.
CLEAR EXPLANATIONS of the purpose of each drill help you focus on areas of concern or weakness.
RANGE-TESTED with handgun training students — every drill helps keep your skills sharp.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.96 MB
seeders:17
leechers:8
Handgun Training - Practice Drills For Defensive Shooting (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]