Handloader's Digest (2016) (19th Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 26
leechers: 9
Added on May 23, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Handloader's Digest (2016) (19th Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 36.73 MB)
 Handloader's Digest [-PUNISHER-].pdf36.73 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Handloader's Digest
Publisher : Gun Digest Books, 2016
Author/Editors : Philip P. Massaro
Language : English
Edition : 19th Edition
Year : 2016
Page : 391
Size : 37 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1440245312
ISBN-13: 9781440245312

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Now The World's Greatest Handloading Book is back and completely updated with all-new content covering all aspects of the handloading world.IT'S ALL HERE!Full-color feature articles written by leading industry experts covering the latest products, trends and techniques.Comprehensive illustrated catalog section showcasing all the newest and most innovative handloading equipment, tools, components and supplies.Information for the beginning handloader and the seasoned veteran alike."Handloader's Digest" is the oldest and most trusted handloading resource available for the hunter, target shooter, or armed citizen who loads his or her own ammunition. If you load your own, or ever wanted to, you need "Handloader's Digest, 19th Edition."Now The World's Greatest Handloading Book is back and completely updated with all-new content covering all aspects of the handloading world.IT'S ALL HERE!Full-color feature articles written by leading industry experts covering the latest products, trends and techniques.Comprehensive illustrated catalog section showcasing all the newest and most innovative handloading equipment, tools, components and supplies.Information for the beginning handloader and the seasoned veteran alike."Handloader's Digest" is the oldest and most trusted handloading resource available for the hunter, target shooter, or armed citizen who loads his or her own ammunition. If you load your own, or ever wanted to, you need "Handloader's Digest, 19th Edition."This new, revised and updated edition of Handloader's Digest is the premier source of up-to-date information on reloading ammunition. It combines authoritative reporting by industry experts and coverage of the latest products, trends and techniques with an extensive illustrated catalogue featuring state-of-the-art reloading equipment, tools, components and supplies. Full-length, full-colour feature articles cover the latest products, trends and techniques.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
36.73 MB
seeders:26
leechers:9
Handloader's Digest (2016) (19th Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Great, thanks!
Thanks..... Another for the library.....