Hanna.2011.R5.DVDRip.CLEANED.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on June 4, 2011 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

• add Hanna to bookmarks
  • Release date: April 8, 2011
  • Language: English
  • Subtitles: English, German, Arabic, Russian, Spanish (Spain)

Hanna.2011.R5.DVDRip.CLEANED.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8 (Size: 1.68 GB)
 Budget seedboxs.txt44 bytes
 Hanna.2011.R5.DVDRip.CLEANED.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi1.68 GB
 Hanna.2011.R5.DVDRip.CLEANED.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.nfo5.38 KB
 NW RG.nfo12.96 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 dreamthe.net.txt91 bytes
 northernwarriors.net.txt135 bytes
 sample.avi6.8 MB
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes

Description

Hanna.2011.R5.DVDRip.CLEANED.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8Thx HiveCM8 Doing It Right The First Time SourcesVideo: Russian DVD-9Hanna.sovershennoe.oruzhie.2011.DVD9Audio: EP1CthxEncode:well that was a load of work. The Quality of the DVD was ok.Added sharpness,chroma,rgb,denoise and brightness.Audio had a static hiss and noise throughout, cleaned that best as possible. dont wanted to go over and remove more or the audio gets muffled, but its much better know.Wasnt happy with the sync, was oose on various spots and it didnt meet my hiqh quality lipsync standard.So i had to do a complete resync of the cleaned track.Subs also delayed it a lot. The Russian DVD had russian subs for all foreign parts on the disc, so i extracted them to get the original timeframe places for the subs in the movie.I translated all german parts myself, since i speak german no problem for me at all. i took the arabic and spanish translation parts from EP1C´s version, hey i cant speak all languages so thx for that parts.looks very good nowbtw i replaced the first 2 mins with the russian effects in the front channels since there is no voice, sounds much better at the introduction and you cant hear the remaining hiss right at the beginning Like always my Audio fits on any direct-encode from the dvd-9enjoyVideo: 720x304 @bitrate 1800 2passAudio: English AC3 5.1 @448Sample: yes includedSubs: yes, english hardcoded when neededhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993842/GeneralComplete name : Hanna.2011.R5.DVDRip.CLEANED.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.aviFormat : AVIFormat/Info : Audio Video InterleaveFile size : 1.68 GiBDuration : 1h 46mnOverall bit rate : 2 257 KbpsWriting application : Nandub v1.0rc2Writing library : Nandub build 1853/releaseVideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : 2Format settings, QPel : YesFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)Muxing mode : Packed bitstreamCodec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 46mnBit rate : 1 800 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 304 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 2.35:1Frame rate : 25.000 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.329Stream size : 1.34 GiB (80%)Writing library : XviD 1.2.1 (UTC 2008-12-04)AudioID : 1Format : AC-3Format/Info : Audio Coding 3Mode extension : CM (complete main)Codec ID : 2000Duration : 1h 46mnBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 448 KbpsChannel(s) : 6 channelsChannel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFESampling rate : 48.0 KHzBit depth : 16 bitsCompression mode : LossyStream size : 341 MiB (20%)Alignment : Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration : 40 ms (1.00 video frame)Interleave, preload duration : 500 msCast:Saoirse Ronan as HannaEric Bana as ErikCate Blanchett as MarissaTom Hollander as IsaacsParis Arrowsmith as CIA Tech #1Olivia Williams as RachelJason Flemyng as SebastianJohn MacMillan as Lewis Plot:A 16-year-old who was raised by her father to be the perfect assassin is dispatched on a mission across Europe, tracked by a ruthless intelligence agent and her operatives.

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.68 GB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Hanna.2011.R5.DVDRip.CLEANED.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

Trailer

All Comments

cheers
Worked fine thanks!
This was a strange movie. Could not really get in to it.
Good movie
2011-07-16 15:58
Very impressive clean up. Wish all cam and dodgy tor's were cleaned up to this standard.
Good quality..,ok movie
Great movie, very well done. Cate Blanchett ROCKS!