Hanson-Middle Of Nowhere-1997-MP3

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on March 1, 2008 by in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Hanson-Middle Of Nowhere-1997-MP3 (Size: 126.88 MB)
 01 Hanson - Thinking Of You.mp37.37 MB
 02 Hanson - MMMBop.mp310.25 MB
 03 Hanson - Weird.mp39.24 MB
 04 Hanson - Speechless.mp39.92 MB
 05 Hanson - Where's The Love.mp39.68 MB
 06 Hanson - Yearbook.mp312.55 MB
 07 Hanson - Look At You.mp310.22 MB
 08 Hanson - Lucy.mp38.22 MB
 09 Hanson - I Will Come To You.mp39.58 MB
 10 Hanson - A Minute Without You.mp38.98 MB
 11 Hanson - Madeline.mp39.67 MB
 12 Hanson - With You In Your Dreams.mp38.99 MB
 13 Hanson - Man From Milwaukee.mp38.34 MB
 Back Cover.jpg2.09 MB
 Front Cover.jpg1.77 MB
 info.txt2.35 KB

Description

Hanson Middle Of Nowhere 1997
MP3/320 Bitrate
Pop

1.Thinking Of You
2.MMMBop
3.Weird
4.Speechless
5.Where's The Love
6.Yearbook
7.Look At You
8.Lucy
9.I Will Come To You
10.Minute Without You, A
11.Madeline
12.With You In Your Dreams
13.Man From Milwaukee - (Garage Mix)

Hanson is an American pop rock band formed in Tulsa, Oklahoma by brothers Isaac, Taylor and Zac Hanson. They are best know for their 1997 hit song "MMMBop" from their major label debut album 'Middle Of Nowhere', which earned the brothers 3 Grammy nominations. After some commercial success they left their label due to a conflict with producers and now record on their own independent label 3CG Records.
The three boys all started out playing the piano. Taylor and Isaac formed the band, but needed one more player, so Zac entered the group. Later on, Isaac picked up a second-hand guitar, Zac borrowed an old set of drums and Taylor became the keyboard player of what turned into a garage band. The band recorded 2 independent albums in their hometown of Tulsa, 'Boomerang' (recorded in autumn 1994, released in 1995) and 'MMMBop' (released in 1996). The latter featured in the original version of the song "MMMBop", which would later become the runaway single on their debut commercial record 'Middle Of Nowhere'.
The boys then found themselves at the South By Southwest (aka SXSW) music festival in Austin, Texas. There, they were promptly signed by manager Christopher Sabec. He shopped them to several record companies, most of which dismissed the band as either a novelty or fraud before Steve Greenberg, an A&R representative for Mercury Records, heard them play a set at the Kansas State Fair. After this performance, they were signed almost immediately by Mercury. They soon became a worldwide sensation with the release of their first major-label album, "Middle Of Nowhere".
"Middle Of Nowhere" was released in the U.S. on May 6, 1997, which was declared 'Hanson Day' in Tulsa by Oklahoma's then-governor Frank Keating. Although 'Hanson Day' was originally intended to be a one-time occurrence, many Hanson fans all over the world still recongnize May 6 as Hanson Day every year. Hanson's popularity exploded during the summer of 1997 and Mercury Records released Hanson's first documentary Tulsa, Tokyo and the Middle of Nowhere and their Christmas album 'Snowed In' in the wake of their success.

More of my audio releases can be found at http://www.torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=457558
/>Or by clicking on the name "fcjvisser" found above.

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
126.88 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Hanson-Middle Of Nowhere-1997-MP3

All Comments

thanks
Yearbook is one of my Favorate, the story of a Missing Johnn Gosch