Hardland Release 8 -Early Access

seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on February 3, 2015 by sl3yrin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: 8
  • Platform: PC

Hardland Release 8 -Early Access (Size: 2.07 GB)
 Hardland_Release_8_bgi.zip2.07 GB

Description

Note: to run the game requires a graphics card with support for DirectX 11

The game will also look like it has Stalled/Not responding at 50% just give it a bit as it compresses the textures, around 10 minutes.

Hardland is an open-world action adventure RPG. Explore procedurally generated fantasy world full of characters.
Survive in the dangerous wilderness. Discover items and treasures. Complete quests and fight different creatures.

PREMISE
You wake up in a strange land ruled by the peculiar Elder King. Big changes are happening all over the world and it is rumoured the king who has ruled for 1000 years is dying.
His minions have been dispatched to find a cure. You can try to help or you can do whatever you wish, this is your story!

Current Features

The very incomplete open-world experience
6 training arenas to demonstrate the various features
Items that you can use in combat, including masks to disguise yourself or enchant creatures
Nearly all objects are destructible - including the terrain!
Visuals inspired by stop-motion film
Extensive modding support!
Temporary sound effects and music
Physics powered by NVIDIA PhysX

vRelease8NEW FEATURES The first iteration of a blacksmith; repair your broken items at the blacksmith in Town of Fortuna Level requirements for weapons Terrain rendering underneath plants and objects Render and simulation distance increased and adjustable from the options menu Plant animations can be disabled from the options menu to improve performanceCRITICAL FIXES Fixed a crash on Intel HD Graphics GPUsIMPROVEMENTS Improved stamina handling; there is now a fixed penalty of 1 second + no negative values	All characters are now included in the save file Significant physics, graphics and generation optimizations (the game may run worse if you use the longest view distance as that has been increased a lot) Blunderbuss projectile explodes on collision Inventory usability improvements Inventory money replication bug fixed Inventory bush equipping bug fixed (you can hide in the bush again) Major cache file size reduction (65 MB -> 5 MB) Fixed road texture cracks and added roadside grass Increased mouse sensitivity max value Character sliding/stuck bug fix Added option to disable HUD; now you can take cool screenshots without the text getting in the way! GRAPHICS Improved motion blur; less artifacts and noise Improved fog; more colorful, better fog shadows, better integration with sky Improved cloud system; more volumetric look with multiple layers Improved shadows; mountains on the horizon shadowthe sun Bloom is lot stabler in motion Improved ambient occlusion and added large scale ao Corrected light fresnel for direct and indirect source Small tweaks

System Requirements:

MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel i3 @ 2.2 GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space

If you like the game, support the developer, buy it!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/321980/

Source : big-games.info

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.07 GB
seeders:14
leechers:2
Hardland Release 8 -Early Access

Trailer

Screenshots

Hardland Release 8 -Early Access screenshot

All Comments

Out of all the Hardland releases so far this one works the best for me. On High I average about 45-60 FPS.

Thank you uploader!
On youtube this game looks AWESOME.
I know up said it takes 10 mins but mine got stuck for half and hour on loading 50% and as it was fullscreen i couldn't do a thing.
I'm now trying to run it in window mode and let it do it's thing till i have to turn off PC.(running on weak laptop)

//Task manager shows it's using PC,Ram and HDD even tho it's *not responding* I'll come back with an edit.

///The game finally loaded. Depending on your PC you might have to let it load for a pretty long time so just click create world and go do something else till it's done.
Thanks for leaving such a detailed comment mate
To run the game requires a graphics card with support for DirectX 11

The game will also look like it has Stalled/Not responding at 50% just give it a bit as it compresses the textures, around 10 minutes.