Harlequin Presents January 2015 - Box Set 1 of 2 [epub]

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on July 25, 2015 by ebook-readerin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Harlequin Presents January 2015 - Box Set 1 of 2 [epub] (Size: 1.71 MB)
 HP-2015-01-B1 - Maisey Yates - Sheikh's Desert Duty; Jennie Lucas - Nine Months to Redeem...1.68 MB
 Cover.jpg38.73 KB

Description

Harlequin Presents January 2015 - Box Set 1 of 2: Sheikh's Desert DutyNine Months to Redeem HimFonseca's FuryThe Russian's Ultimatum

Harlequin Presents brings you four new titles for one great price! Escape with these four stories by USA TODAY bestselling authors. This Presents bundle includes Sheikh's Desert Duty by USA TODAY bestselling author Maisey Yates, Nine Months to Redeem Him by USA TODAY bestselling author Jennie Lucas, Fonseca's Fury by USA TODAY bestselling author Abby Green and The Russian's Ultimatum by Michelle Smart.

Look for 8 new exciting stories every month from Harlequin Presents!

Sheikh's Desert Duty (The Chatsfield #9) by Maisey Yates

A Chatsfield Scandal!

Journalist Sophie Parsons needs a scoop to stop the sale of her friend's hotel chain. And she's found it! But being abducted by a sheikh goes way beyond the call of duty…

Sheikh Zayn Al-Ahmar has a wedding to arrange, a sister to protect and a country to rule. He's not going to let one woman bring it all down with a headline! Kidnapping Sophie seemed like a good idea, but soon her delectable company puts everything he values at risk.

Only one mistress can rule Zayn's heart—will it be Sophie, or his duty?

Welcome to The Chatsfield, New York!

Nine Months to Redeem Him (One Night With Consequences #6) by Jennie Lucas

This is all I can give you, he said. Do you agree?

Yes, I whispered, my lips brushing against his. I hardly knew what I was saying. I could think of nothing other than the darkly powerful Edward St. Cyr. I was too lost in the moment, lost in pleasure that made the world a million colors of twisting light. I gave him my body, which he wanted, and my heart, which he didn't. Had I just made the biggest mistake of my life? Maybe when he knows about our baby it will heal his wounded heart, so he can love us both.

Fonseca's Fury (Billionaire Brothers #1) by Abby Green

It's hot in the jungle…

The last time Luca Fonseca saw Serena DePiero, he ended up in a jail cell. The Brazilian billionaire has since clawed back his reputation, but he's never forgotten her. So when Luca discovers Serena's working for his charity, his anger reignites!

Serena has changed. Finally in control of her life, she refuses to let Luca intimidate her. She'll deal with whatever her new boss throws at her—from a rain-forest trek to the social jungle of Rio! But she can't handle the passion that flares hotter than Luca's fury.

Especially when it threatens to consume them both!

The Russian's Ultimatum by Smart

He'll make her an offer…

Pascha Virshilas is on the brink of securing personal redemption when Emily Richardson breaks into his office and steals private company documents. And then she has the gall to blackmail him into clearing her father's name!

She can't refuse!

But Pascha has his own terms. He'll keep his side of the bargain, but the enticing Emily must accompany him to his private island—the only place he can ensure her silence. But in the midst of a tropical storm, the wind blows aside suspicions and secrets to reveal something much more dangerous—lust!

HASH#052532D8A3DD654CFA2CF4F9626FAA48B9252C93

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 MB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Harlequin Presents January 2015 - Box Set 1 of 2 [epub]