Harley Quinn's Revenge dlc+update+crack [PC]- Manipwr

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on July 12, 2012 by maniherein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Harley Quinn's Revenge dlc+update+crack [PC]- Manipwr (Size: 1.51 GB)
 PhysXExtensions.dll348 KB
 update.rar83.2 MB
 Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC.rar1.43 GB
 BAC.DLC.MenuFix.rar50.42 KB
 how to.txt989 bytes

Description

Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC + v3 update + Crack
=====================================
Hosted by- Manipwr
================

*Extract 'Harley Quinn's Revenge dlc.rar' and install using setup.exe.(Just keep pressing Next but the location should be defined to where the root game is installed)

*Open folder 'Update to v3 plus crack' and extract 'Update.rar' to the desktop

*Move both folders inside Update folder (i.e. BmGame and Binaries) to the root installed directory of Batman Arkham City."Merge Folders" and "Overwrite" all files when prompted.

*Now open Crack folder copy the file 'PhysXExtensions.dll' to Batman Arkham CityBinariesWin32

*If the main menu of the game comes in some other language use 'BAC.DLC.MenuFix.rar'

*Run the game but the DLC play option wont come.Either run Benchmark or load your normal game and then exit back to Main Menu,the dlc option would be there.U need to do this everytime you run the game.

*Enjoy and leave thanks!

*Manipwr

Note: If you are facing problems installing or running, watch
@this video

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.51 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Harley Quinn's Revenge dlc+update+crack [PC]- Manipwr

Trailer

All Comments

those who are having problems running this torrent,watch my video
2013-05-05 08:45
Got it!!! the prbolem was that at first the game installed itself in "Batman Arkham City Batman Arkham City" instead of " Batman Arkham City" but after I moved the files something was wrong my maps and skins weren't there, it was PCGame.ini file. Fortunately I had a backup of this file so after a search in Google I found wich lines I had to add to this file, you can found it here http : / / pordescargadirecta . com / accion-aventura / batman-arkham-city-full-repack-2011-solo-3-dvd5-12-5-gb-dlc-incluidas-espanol-100-6-host-424161 / 22 / because I had some skins and maps that I downloaded myself and the file included in this DLC asumes you have some others skins and maps (Batman Inc skin is not there). Google you saved my life.
I have all maps and skins, Proper-Simon game, installed HQ Revenge, update and crack, but the icon never appears, like everyone I did exactly as you said, but still NO ICON, any ideas?
didn't worked for me
didn't worked for me