Harry Connick Jr - She 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 24, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Harry Connick Jr - She 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 (Size: 144.81 MB)
 01 Harry Connick, Jr. - She.mp312.9 MB
 02 Harry Connick, Jr. - Between Us.mp313.66 MB
 03 Harry Connick, Jr. - Here Comes the Big Parade.mp39.65 MB
 04 Harry Connick, Jr. - Trouble.mp36.16 MB
 05 Harry Connick, Jr. - (I Could Only) Whisper Your Name.mp311.12 MB
 06 Harry Connick, Jr. - Follow the Music.mp32.34 MB
 07 Harry Connick, Jr. - Joe Slam and the Spaceship.mp316.53 MB
 08 Harry Connick, Jr. - To Love the Language.mp311.53 MB
 09 Harry Connick, Jr. - Honestly Now (Safety's Just Danger… Out of Place).mp312.7 MB
 10 Harry Connick, Jr. - She… Blessed Be the One.mp33.67 MB
 11 Harry Connick, Jr. - Funky Dunky.mp314.65 MB
 12 Harry Connick, Jr. - Follow the Music Further.mp33.09 MB
 13 Harry Connick, Jr. - That Party.mp311.98 MB
 14 Harry Connick, Jr. - Booker.mp314.78 MB
 Big Papi.nfo3.99 KB
 Cover.jpg42.45 KB
 She.cue2.35 KB
 She.log10.12 KB

Description

Source: 1994 CD

By marcion
Harry Connick's "She" is the most creative example of funk music available...and it happens to be my favorite Harry Connick album (I have them all). It's also better than "Star Turtle", Connicks other attempt at funk, because of the interesting artists he collaborates with, including Booker T. The album is innovative, interesting, and some of the later tracks could be classified as experimental. However, if you like his more common Sinatra-style big band & swing tunes, stick with "Come by Me" or "To See You", and you may be disappointed with this.
The first five songs are great - more traditional examples of funky jazz than the rest of the album. I especially enjoy "She" and "Between Us", two upbeat (non-experimental) jazz tunes. The only song on this album you're likely to hear on the radio is "Whisper Your Name", another upbeat signature-style tune which was featured in the absolutely horrible & disturbing 1991 movie "Hudson Hawk".

But the genius in this album lies in the last 9 tracks, which were conscientiously arranged to flow together seamlessly. In this respect, it is similar to "Star Turtle", in which the songs follow a story line. However, these nine songs on "She", which represent the bulk of the album, play as if it were one long song/composition - unlike the "Star Turtle" & the first five songs of "She", these tracks do not quite sound right if listened to individually. These tracks are true experimental funk, interacting with unique instruments, poetry, sound effects, & dialogue. It takes nearly 45 minutes to hear them all together, but it's quite an experience, and I'm unaware of any other contemporary musician who arranges music this way.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
144.81 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Harry Connick Jr - She 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994