Hart, Emma-Blind Date - epub - zeke23

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on November 7, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Hart, Emma-Blind Date - epub - zeke23 (Size: 141.68 KB)
 Hart, Emma-Blind Date.epub141.68 KB

Description

Blind Date
by Emma Hart (Goodreads Author)
0.0 of 5 stars
0.00 · rating details · 0 ratings · 0 reviews 23
Blind dates are the work of the devil…
I’m a serial-one nighter, and my best friend is my inner slut.
He’s temptation personified, and his best friend is definitely his cock.
Carter Hughes gave me a taste of my own medicine. He wham, bam, thank you ma’amed me into oblivion, and I hell yes, oh God, right there’d him into paradise.
I thought that would be the end—until my mother’s double booking for a consultation winds me right back up at the place I swore I’d never go again. Now I’m fighting for an interior design contract I don’t even want... Just to make a point.
If I get it, the date won’t be the devil.
Carter Hughes will be.

(Disclaimer: BLIND DATE was originally published as a short story in the ONE anthology. It has now been expanded into a longish novella, approx. 47k words.)​

By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to a terrible two year old and growing bump, due September 2013. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of juice and writes books.
She likes to write about magic, kisses and whatever else she can fit into the story. Sarcastic, witty characters are a must. As are hot guys. Emma is currently working too many books to even count - including Playing for Keeps, the companion book to the New York Times and USA Today bestselling novel, The Love Game. She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to when all the ideas come to life.
(less)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
141.68 KB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Hart, Emma-Blind Date - epub - zeke23