Hatred [incl Upd. 11 + DLC] [3DM Crack] - Elamigos

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2015 by Kevin_Jin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Hatred [incl Upd. 11 + DLC] [3DM Crack] - Elamigos (Size: 1.38 GB)
 hatred.iso1.38 GB
 elamigos.jpg33.82 KB
 uploaded by Kevin_J.png21.76 KB
 uploaded by Kevin_J.txt195 bytes

Description

Hatred

Game Description:

Hatred fills your whole body. You’re sick and tired of humanity’s worthless existence. The only thing that matters is your gun and the pure Armageddon that you want to unleash.

You will go out for a hunt, and you will clear the New York outskirts of all humans with cold blood. You will shoot, you will hurt, you will kill, and you will die. There are no rules, there is no compassion, no mercy, no point in going back. You are the lord of life and death now - and you have full control over the lives of worthless human scum.

You will also run, you will need to think, you will need to hide and fight back when armed forces come to take you down. You will have no mercy for them, because they dare to stand in your way.

Only brutality and destruction can cleanse this land. Only a killing spree will make you die spectacularly and go to hell.

Release Description:

ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by 3DM).

Updated till 12.09.2015 (Update 11)

Included DLC: Survival.

Change language in game options

ISO image size: 1408MB

Number of compressions: only one

Data recovery: none

Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil

Dubbing/Audio: English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Hatred [incl Upd. 11 + DLC] [3DM Crack] - Elamigos

Trailer

All Comments

I thought it only went up to update 10? The newer Hatred torrents on here go up to 10 only. I hope this is really 11
yes it is, I have my sources.