Hatsuyuki-Tsuki Bleach The Movie 4 The Hell Verse HD 720p English Subbed

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 4, 2011 by Dark_D3V!Lin Anime
Torrent verified.

Hatsuyuki-Tsuki Bleach The Movie 4 The Hell Verse HD 720p English Subbed (Size: 2.92 GB)
 [Hatsuyuki-Tsuki]_Bleach_The_Movie_4_-_The_Hell_Verse_[1280x720][046AFCD8].mkv2.92 GB

Description

PLOT
Ichigo Kurosaki's school is attacked by strange spirits called Unforgiven (Togabito), revealed to have escaped from Hell, and Rukia Kuchiki and Renji Abarai are sent to investigate. Ichigo's family is targeted by the Unforgiven, who are led by Shuren, and Ichigo's younger sister Yuzu Kurosaki is abducted. An Unforgiven named Kokutō saves Karin Kurosaki from being abducted as well, and convinces Ichigo to accompany him and the Soul Reapers to Hell to save her. When they are attacked by monsters called Kushanāda, the guardians of Hell, on the journey, Ichigo's Hollow mask begins to spontaneously manifest. Kokutō warns him to avoid using his mask lest he lose control and hollowfy entirely, and tells him that the Kushanāda torture Unforgiven for their sins by killing them, as Unforgiven continuously revive, and that spirits killed in Hell become Unforgiven themselves.
Rukia, Renji, and Ishida battle Shuren's allies and Ichigo and Kokutō fight Shuren, and it becomes apparent that Shuren plans to use Ichigo's powers to escape Hell. After Shuren and the other Unforgiven are defeated, Kokutō betrays Ichigo, revealing he was the one behind Yuzu's kidnapping. Kokutō reveals Yuzu has become an Unforgiven and an enraged Ichigo hollowfies, blasting Kokutō with his Cero, destroying most of the chains binding him to Hell and burning through the gates of Hell. Rukia and Ishida are cut down by Kokutō, and Renji breaks Ichigo's Hollow mask and activates a kido that transports Ichigo and Yuzu out of Hell before being defeated.
After Orihime fails to heal Yuzu, Ichigo is put under surveilence by Soul Society to prevent him from returning to Hell. When Yuzu spontaneously revives, Ichigo returns to Hell to rescue his friends and confronts Kokutō, who had killed Renji and Ishida and turned Rukia into an Unforgiven. Resisting hollowfication, Ichigo undergoes a transformation after being given power by the Kushanāda, becoming covered in bones, and seals Kokutō, bringing his friends back to life and escaping Hell as the gates repair themselves and vanish.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.92 GB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Hatsuyuki-Tsuki Bleach The Movie 4 The Hell Verse HD 720p English Subbed

All Comments

thanks a tonne! I love bleach and miss it so much ! :(
I cant get it to work on android even with mkv player and the vitamo plug in
Great Quality thank you!!!
so awesome
I am a Bleach fan and I LOVED THIS MOVIE !!! Thanks uploader - Dark_D3V!L - Quality: 10/10 Audio and Video !!!
yes!!!
Be thankful
lol subbed versions are cool.Real fans don't watch crappy dubbed versions.