Hayley Westenra: In Her Own Voice (2007) by Hayley Westenra & Darren Henley [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 12, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Hayley Westenra: In Her Own Voice (2007) by Hayley Westenra & Darren Henley [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 1.46 MB)
 Hayley Westenra & Darren Henley - Hayley Westenra- In Her Own Voice.epub1.46 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Hayley Westenra: In Her Own Voice by Hayley Westenra
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0753513668, 1905264208 | 223 pages | EPUB | 1.5 MB

Hayley's first performance as 'Little Star' in a Christmas play was perfectly pitched, beautifully sung and enthusiastically received. She was six years old. Now, at the tender age of twenty, she is the fastest-selling debut classical artist ever. Her string of musical accolades is astonishing and her audiences range from royalty to premiers. This is her story, from her first performance, through later roles in major productions such as "Annie", "La Boheme" and "The Sound of Music", her decision at the age of eleven to busk for her lunch money, and the subsequent record deals, money, charity work and classical superstardom.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Hayley Westenra: In Her Own Voice (2007) by Hayley Westenra & Darren Henley [Dr.Soc].epub