Hazel Osmond: 4 Novels (Chic-Lit); Playing Grace, The First Time I Saw Your Face, The Mysterious Miss Mayhew, Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe? - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710

seeders: 19
leechers: 5
Added on August 28, 2014 by Barbie1710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Hazel Osmond: 4 Novels (Chic-Lit); Playing Grace, The First Time I Saw Your Face, The Mysterious Miss Mayhew, Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe? - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Size: 7.26 MB)
 Playing Grace - Hazel Osmond.azw3485.05 KB
 Playing Grace - Hazel Osmond.epub501.61 KB
 Playing Grace - Hazel Osmond.jpg193.25 KB
 Playing Grace - Hazel Osmond.mobi646.25 KB
 Playing Grace - Hazel Osmond.opf2.38 KB
 First Time I Saw Your Face, The - Hazel Osmond.azw3544.15 KB
 First Time I Saw Your Face, The - Hazel Osmond.epub550.78 KB
 First Time I Saw Your Face, The - Hazel Osmond.jpg169.67 KB
 First Time I Saw Your Face, The - Hazel Osmond.mobi691.97 KB
 First Time I Saw Your Face, The - Hazel Osmond.opf3.02 KB
 Mysterious Miss Mayhew, The - Hazel Osmond.azw3500.31 KB
 Mysterious Miss Mayhew, The - Hazel Osmond.epub507.9 KB
 Mysterious Miss Mayhew, The - Hazel Osmond.jpg209.39 KB
 Mysterious Miss Mayhew, The - Hazel Osmond.mobi637.7 KB
 Mysterious Miss Mayhew, The - Hazel Osmond.opf2.26 KB
 Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe_ - Hazel Osmond.azw3643.49 KB
 Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe_ - Hazel Osmond.epub469.13 KB
 Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe_ - Hazel Osmond.jpg181.14 KB
 Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe_ - Hazel Osmond.mobi495.66 KB
 Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe_ - Hazel Osmond.opf3.51 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

AZW3, EPUB, MOBI

Grace Surtees has everything carefully under control - her work life, her home life and her love life - especially her love life.

But then her boss hires Tate Saunders, a brash American, to spice up the gallery tours his company provides. Messy and fond of breaking rules, Tate explodes into her tidy existence like a paintball, and Grace hates everything about him...

...doesn't she?

Because, for Grace, the alternative would be simply too terrifying to contemplate: to love Tate rather than hate him would mean leaping out of her comfort zone, and Grace's devotion to order hides some long-kept secrets... secrets she's sure someone like Tate Saunders could never accept or understand.

Meet Mack. Single. Good Looking. In over his head.

He's a struggling journalist with debts, an alcoholic mother and a cheating girlfriend. Surely life can't get any worse? Then his ex-boss calls with an offer and Mack is left with a choice: betray a stranger, or destroy his family?

It's an easy decision to make, until he meets Jennifer. Beautiful, funny and terribly scarred in an accident, she is the person he must betray, which is a whole lot harder when you're in love. She's the genuine article. But will he spot it before it's too late?

Tom doesn't need any more women in his life. He already has his hands full with his five-year-old daughter, an estranged wife who keeps blocking his efforts to get divorced and a mother who might be having an affair with the vicar. So when Fran Mayhew turns up - years younger and with all the tact of a dinosaur with its backside on fire - she's just another tricky person to deal with. ...And what's she doing in his remote part of Northumberland crawling around in graveyards anyway? But soon Tom discovers that there's more to the mysterious Miss Mayhew than meets the eye - and that it's not just his heart he's in danger of losing.

Shortlisted for 'Romantic Comedy of the Year 2012' by the Romantic Novelists Association of the UK.

Ellie Somerset loves her career-obsessed boyfriend Sam and she loves her job as an advertising copywriter. But Sam is always at work and her fresh ideas keep being overlooked.

Her life gets more complicated when new boss Jack Wolfe - Heathcliff in Jeans - arrives at the agency. With his brooding good looks, trademark scowl and plans for change, he challenges Ellie to smarten up and prove herself.

To Ellie's horror, she finds herself both repelled and attracted to the sexy and dangerous Jack. But this particular wolf has an awful lot to hideā€¦

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.26 MB
seeders:19
leechers:5
Hazel Osmond: 4 Novels (Chic-Lit); Playing Grace, The First Time I Saw Your Face, The Mysterious Miss Mayhew, Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe? - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710